VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Office Set-new craftable items  (Read 9737 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Office Set-new craftable items
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:23 PM »

Office Set

JANUARY 6, 2011 11:09 AM
Greetings, citizens. As I hope I have demonstrated to you over the years, working efficiently and effectively are goals that are very dear to my heart. I am nothing if not a dedicated and committed journalist... and of course I can only be better with the right tools at my disposal.

So, as I am sure you can imagine, I was quite head over heels with excitement when I was shown the new craftable set that we are releasing today! My primary new years resolution was to become an even more effective journalist, and of course these items are exactly what I need to achieve that.

Craft Yourself a New Office Set Today!
Any good office set up begins with a solid ergonomically designed chair. Even before you sit in this wonderful-looking chair you can tell that it's going to mold itself perfectly to your body. Just imagine how efficient you'll be once you've installed one of these in your office, shop, home, or workplace. It really does feel even better than it looks!

Up until now I've had to file all my most important papers into all manner of drawers and cupboards, and it's been quite a mess! I'm extremely relieved that these days are at an end with this wonderful new Filing Cabinet. As you can see, the top drawer opens and closes, so you can easily file all your papers away.

And, now that I have the filing cabinet and chair, what's the very last item I need to complete my new office setting? A very stylish Office Phone!

How Do I Craft This Set?
Use the Basic Crafting Table to craft the Office Chair.  You'll need to be a Level 25 Crafter to make it.  For the recipe, you need to combine together 1 School Chair (available from the SmallWorlds Emporium) with the flowers from 8 Climbing Shade plants.

You can craft the Filing Cabinet using the Intermediate Crafting Table.  You'll need to be a Level 55 Crafter to make it.  For the recipe, combine together 1 School Locker (available from the SmallWorlds Emporium) with the flowers from 4 Azure Hybrid plants.

And finally, you can also craft this fantastic state-of-the-art Office Phone on the Intermediate Crafting Table.  You'll need to be a Level 75 Crafter to make it.  The recipe consists of 2 Security Cameras and 2 Computer Chips (both available from Dan's Imports), and the flowers from 4 Trumpet Bush plants.

I'm feeling more productive already!
I've got no doubt that just like me you'll experience a huge surge in productivity when you craft these three items and install them in your own office.  Honesty bestowed a look of respect and admiration when she spied me working today, which of course just spurred me on to work even harder!
Kent Kronkite

Mermaid Melusina

Re: Office Set-new craftable items
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 09:09 PM »

Wow!  More stuff!  Happy Crafting Flame!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 09:41 PM »

Thx ;)  A couple things required to make this stuff required gold...but it's not alot of gold ;)

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 11:14 AM »

Woot! I really love the phone!   :thumb:

I also love how the office chair is blue and the file cabinet has blue colors too!  It matches my home perfectly!! :dance2:

If you see me sitting on my office chair, don't be fooled, I am NOT working! LOL 

If you see me getting stuff out of file cabinet, don't be fooled, it's probably puzzles and fun stuff!  LOL

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:37 AM by Mermaid Melusina »
Pages: [1]   Go Up