VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LCD TV and Pool Table  (Read 9152 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
LCD TV and Pool Table
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:21 PM »

LCD TV and Pool Table

JANUARY 4, 2011 10:52 AM
Greetings citizens. I hope you had a very special Christmas and New Year. 2011 is going to be a wonderful year in SmallWorlds, and I'm very excited to be able to report on the new features, items, and releases that will come out this year. I am sure that none of us will be disappointed!

To kick the year off in style, I'm pleased to announce two new items that are sure to be well received. Previously only released as part of a special promotion with Ultimate Game Card, this LCD TV and Modern Black Pool Table are now available in Dan's Imports.

Large LCD Wall TV
I have heard it said that bigger is better, and if that's the case, this television must certainly be the best! 

Large enough to be a feature in any space, the Large LCD TV is perfect if you'd like to invite a group of friends around to watch a special show.

And remember, citizens, that this television can be used as a music player.  Simply go into the television's Settings, choose Options, and then tick the 'Continue Audio In-world' option.  Visitors to your space will hear the music from whichever YouTube clip you've selected to Autoplay.

Modern Black Pool Table
Whether you are a pool shark, or just learning how to play, you'll find this pool table hard to resist. The simple and elegant styling will make the pool table an attractive feature of any home or entertainment area.

I do wish I could share with you some tips on how to improve your pool-playing, but I am afraid that I'm all thumbs when it comes to pool. My lack of ability doesn't stop me from enjoying the game, but I would certainly never place a wager on the outcome of any match I play in!

I must confess that when I had placed my new pool table and television set in my room, I immediately invited Honesty around for a few games of pool, and to watch a few YouTube shows. Honesty managed to win each game we played, and I think my new decor impressed her rather more than my pool skills!
~ Kent Kronkite
Pages: [1]   Go Up