VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hamlet the Pig-January monthly wearable  (Read 10132 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Hamlet the Pig-January monthly wearable
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:18 PM »

Hamlet the Pig
JANUARY 1, 2011 11:07 AM

Hello citizens. May I take this opportunity wish you all a very Happy New Year. 2011 already feels great in SmallWorlds, and it's only the very first day! We're just delighted to have you as a member of the SmallWorlds community as we take the leap into our third year.

As always on the first of each month we bring you our brand new monthly collectible, and this year we're starting off with Hamlet the Pig!

Hamlet the Pig
I'm awfully pleased to introduce you to Hamlet, our collectible for January. In my opinion, he's one of the cutest collectibles we've had to date. Not only does he have a very friendly face, he's got a sweet pink curly tail.

Now I'm sure you're all expecting this, and I'm certainly not going to disappoint you! We simply could not release a pig named Hamlet and leave out a small reference to that most famous prince of Denmark. Perhaps you could make an NPC named Ophelia to follow him about, or you could go 'the whole hog' (ahem) and put on the entire Shakespearean tragedy with a group of friends while wearing your Hamlet suit!

You may not be aware, but pigs really are fascinating animals, and I thought that you'd like to know a little more about them.

Interesting Facts about Pigs...
Pigs do not prefer to sit in mud. In fact, they prefer cleanliness much more than other animals. They use the mud only as a coolant in summers, out of necessity.
Pigs have a well developed sense of smell, enabling them to easily find things underground.
Many experts consider pigs to be more trainable than dogs or cats.
The largest pig on record was a Poland-China hog, named 'Big Bill'. It weighed 2,552 lbs (900 kgs), was 5 ft in height and 9 feet in length.
The scream of a frightened pig can measure 115 decibels, higher than the taking-off noise of a jet engine (113 decibels).
Even though pigs have four toes on each hoof, they walk on only two of the toes. This makes them look as if they are tiptoeing.
The largest litter of piglets ever born included 37 piglets, out of which 36 were born alive and 33 survived.

Just try and resist that curly tail!
Hamlet is available at Mysterio's right now, and just like all our monthly collectibles he's available to all SmallWorlds citizens, requiring no XP to wear and costing a mere 2000 Gold.

It's common knowledge now that monthly collectibles almost always go up in value in the months following their release. Making sure you obtain your very own Hamlet in January is a very wise idea.

He'll make a very cute addition to your collectible collection and he's waiting for you in Mysterio's right now - why not trot on down and get yours today!
~ Honesty Blaize

Mermaid Melusina

Re: Hamlet the Pig-January monthly wearable
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 09:12 PM »

OMG!  If you get this...I have to see it!  I don't think I picture you as Flamed Bacon!!!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 09:42 PM »

OMG!  If you get this...I have to see it!  I don't think I picture you as Flamed Bacon!!!
:rofl1:  Roast pig!  YUM!!  LOL.  I did get it.  Stop by my place sometime, and I'll model it.  No picture taking, though...  :uhuh:  lol

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 12:43 PM »

:clapping:   :clapping:       :clapping:   :clapping:

Yes, I too want to see this....

.it     

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up