VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK Weekly Calendar Events 1/9 - 1/15  (Read 5081 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: VFK Weekly Calendar Events 1/9 - 1/15
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 12:02 PM »

Well, this mornings Jade host hunt was blech.  She changed areas/ages often.  Spent only a little time in each area.  Frequently changed the phrase.   MESSED UP the phrase at one point.  SPAM EVERYWHERE.  I wish I knew why they have us say things with don't contain a 'HOST_Jade' or other host title in that format so that there's not SPAM ALL OVER THE PLACE.  People running around the kingdom firing off phrases.  Chat bubbles everywhere.  Everytime someone enters a room, it lights up with chat bubbles of everyone saying the phrase.  BLECH.  And the last phrase:   you had to pick 1 of Host Jades 2 favorite colors?!   :hmm:  OMG.  At first it was apparently 'green'.  From what I heard, later it changed to 'blue'.  LOL.  Ridiculous waste of time.  Can you tell flame doesn't care for Jades hunts?   :notme:

List of winners:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our first list of winners for todays HOST Hunt are: AstroLightning, Arangatang, ImaWizard, sugartwinkle, MuddieWaters, NeonEon, ElloPoppet, LAJLS, Dreamingatmidnight, Miss_Kay, Dazzlemist, Fishy_Girl, MysteriousZ, Fish_In_Water, SoccerR. CrazyPanda, singerforeva, Swissy, AstroZombies, magicalstarr, MidnightBlueFlower, and CapnSilver.

Our next list of winners for todays HOST Hunt are:  Boogie_Shoes, CuteStarPluto, Fishandchips, BellaFlowerGurl, oceandream, Cutiemorgan, Guest16659, KeyLIMEpie, Just_Echo, Guest177669, DuckSwimmer, fabmusa, JohnAngel, Popcorn_girl, Valentine_boy, FireDisaster, and The_Jedi_Master.

Our next list of winners for todays HOST Hunt are:  MademoiselleMimi, BlackFish, DiscoGuard, AceNightOwl, MandaBear, FindYourLove, Historical, IrishElement, carathetikiqueen, Annabeth, Cocoapuffs, Awesome_Dreams, MissFroggy, Guest199734, Lost_Yet_Found, Camp, awesomeaudie, Colourious, OrangeBrain and panda_purple. Congratulations.

Here is the list of our next group of winners: Mr.HollyWood, kitri, PrincessJacqui, sqiggles, Razzles, Aceboy_Alex, Cherry_Blossom, ParamoreIsAwesome, Neonmoon, KFan, mewho, NotFinished, MusicalLilly, ThumperBelle, Laughing-Kookaburra, JonathanSoccerStar, Guest16655, wildsplashstone, LittleLara, LittleLara, PrincessAveri, Phantomguy_Boo, Miraj, Sink, LittleMadeline and Catt.

Here is the list of our last group of winners: Guest545303, iTony, Sweet_Southern_Belle, Guest177458, AncientMagyk, Zev, monkeyboy, Psyitation, WorldWatcher, SoccerEmma, Guest355713, PinkPonies, Guest467672, JumpingJupiters, lillygirl, ConverseStar, WaterSnowDream, OceanSunset, Banjo, Osmello, SunBright, CaptainChanur, BrainyBird, TomFoolery, Tegan, Lil_Miss_Attitude, smilely, pupholly, greenjam, Shelliebean and cottoncandy.  At total of 115 winners today.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA: I will say that my call to Gail the other day seemed to help.  The phrases were clear this time (except for the one 'oops' she made), and the 'historical ages' were listed out...so there was no confusion as to what areas she'd be visiting.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:28 PM by flamanar »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up