VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real items are shipping? @_@  (Read 1777 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Real items are shipping? @_@
« on: December 22, 2010, 10:33 PM »

Age said a little while ago that the membership items we have been waiting so long for are shipping!  Everyone needs to confirm their correct shipping address to ensure proper delivery.  Go to the membership page and logon to your membership:

www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/members

Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll see a new link titled "Confirm Shipping Address".  Click on it.  You will see at the top of the next page:  "Current information status: Unconfirmed".  Enter your current information, and your selection of size for your Tshirt.

VFK will then send a confirmation email to the one you entered into the form. 

IMPORTANT:  CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER!  THAT'S WHERE MY EMAIL FROM VFK WENT  :uhuh:

The email will say, "To confirm the address information you submitted, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser."  Click on the link in the email.  You will get the following response:

Now if you click on that "Confirm Shipping Address" link again, it should show your status as 'confirmed'...instead of 'unconfirmed'.  GL everyone!  I hope this is the real deal   :hmmmm:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:03 PM by flamanar »

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Real items are shipping? @_@
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 10:37 PM »

Thank you for the update, Flame.

I do wonder why VFK isn't putting this info. out on their Homepage though.   :??:    Believe it or not, there are plenty of players that are not members of any kind of a VFK fansite Forum.  I just wonder how they are supposed to know how to update their information?   :sos:  Did we get any kind of email about this, or was this just announced at a closing party?
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 10:45 PM »

Thank you for the update, Flame.

I do wonder why VFK isn't putting this info. out on their Homepage though.   :??:    Believe it or not, there are plenty of players that are not members of any kind of a VFK fansite Forum.  I just wonder how they are supposed to know how to update their information?   :sos:  Did we get any kind of email about this, or was this just announced at a closing party?
This is typical VFK communication:  word of mouth  :hmm:

No doubt, this is MAJOR important information that should have been Homepage material AND email material.  No surprise, though.   :notme:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 10:48 PM »

Alright, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some kind of an email or something that went out.

oh boy... I do feel sorry for those players that have no idea this is even going on though.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 11:09 PM »

Alright, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some kind of an email or something that went out.

oh boy... I do feel sorry for those players that have no idea this is even going on though.
Tell me about it.  Probably save VFK money, though.  The less people that confirm their information, the less packages go out?  Just saying...

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 09:42 AM »

Thank you Flame for letting us know.  :clap1:

VFK might think that members check the Membership Management page often, which is not really the case if you already have everything set up, I guess.  I know I don't check there often. An alert of something new there would be nice. I guess we're going to have to check there a bit more regularly now...

...and yes, it is true that most of the information I get, I find out through word of mouth.  I remember the first time the Golden Pumpkins or Golden Eggs were out at Arthur's Round Table room how some of the VFK community knew about this while others had no idea about it until they started seeing the items in rooms or people talking about them...It leaves me wondering how the first person knew about this in the first place, or who VFK chooses to tell this to.  Either that or we have really imaginative players that kept collecting eggs and candy to then say "Let's go to Arthur's table and see what's on it for a super golden prize".  This is just an example of something I found out word of mouth.  It is an example too of how some people in game might not have known about this and missed out on that.  

The game is getting better, items have been awesome, new rooms have been great, they are making an effort with the calendar, home page news have increased in details, so I sure hope information will be consistant with all players and not selective...a fair queue system would also be nice.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:43 AM by Mermaid Melusina »
Pages: [1]   Go Up