VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/21 Get Your Tachyon Suit!  (Read 9553 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
12/21 Get Your Tachyon Suit!
« on: December 22, 2010, 10:10 PM »

DECEMBER 21, 2010 4:38 PM

Today we unveil something that's never been seen before in SmallWorlds. It's a suit so technologically advanced, scientists weren't even sure it could exist!
The material it is created from is so difficult to handle that during the development phase, all the Lab scientists were in "lock-down" mode, while we waited with breathless anticipation.

Finally, a note was pushed under the laboratory door saying "Send in Dan SmallWorlds...alone".
Dan was found, and the door was opened for just long enough to admit him. I craned my neck as the door opened and was just able to make out an ethereal blue glow before it slammed shut.
We waited for what felt like an age, but eventually Dan emerged, wearing one of the most amazing things we'd ever seen! Looking immensely pleased to be the very first to wear one, he said, "Check it out dudes, it's a Tachyon Suit!"

What on Earth is Tachyon?

If you've ever fancied yourself as a futuristic time traveling warrior, this is the suit for you!  But the first question in our minds when we heard about it was, "What on earth is Tachyon?
A Tachyon is a [hypothetical] subatomic particle that travels faster than the speed of light. If you'd like to learn more about it, click here. When we read about it, we could see why our clever technicians wanted to transform the Tachyon particles into material that could be molded into a suit. We were terribly impressed that they found a way!

It Glows in the Dark!

As you can imagine, Dan was only too pleased to show off everything that the Tachyon Suit can do. One thing I just love is that when the lights are down, it glows in the dark!
The Tachyon Suit has the following attributes: Arcane+20, Speed+30 and Health+30. While you may not quite reach light speed, you'll certainly look and feel like you are rocketing through the galaxy when you wear it!

Make your shift into the Tachyon Dimension

This suit really is one-of-a-kind, and I love mine so much, I may never take it off again!
Remember citizens, this suit is available for a limited time only. With a suit as exclusive as this one, it's well worth making sure you get yours soon... before it disappears into another dimension forever!

~ Honesty Blaize

Mermaid Melusina

Re: 12/21 Get Your Tachyon Suit!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 09:23 PM »

Saw you with your Tachyon Suit!  Very cool!   :thumb:
Pages: [1]   Go Up