VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/23 Master Bedroom Set - New craftable!  (Read 9893 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
12/23 Master Bedroom Set - New craftable!
« on: December 22, 2010, 10:06 PM »

DECEMBER 23, 2010 12:39 PM
Hello citizens. Today I'm bringing you news of some fabulous new craftable items! With the release of the wonderful new houses, I'm sure that these new bedroom items are going to be very popular indeed.

Master Bedroom Set

This extremely tasteful bedroom setting is going to give your bedroom a real designer lift. Created from beautiful dark cherry wood in a truly timeless design, this set is made to last. The dark wood is accented perfectly by the brushed aluminum handles - it's a design classic.
Many people have been asking for a double bed for their master bedroom.  This one is stylish and elegant, with a gorgeous coverlet. The sheets and bed cover are both made of finest linen, which feels so lovely to snuggle underneath on a cold winter's night.
There is plenty of drawer space in the set of drawers, and the bedside table sets it all off beautifully - it's just waiting for a lovely lamp and your favorite book! One thing is for sure, I'm going to be programming my NPC to bring me breakfast in bed from now on. I'm even considering shifting my desk and computer into my bedroom and staying in bed for days on end!

How Do I Craft This Set?

Use the Basic Crafting Table to craft the Wooden Bedside Table.  You'll need to be a Level 35 Crafter to make it.  For the recipe, combine together The Bedroom Table (available in Modern Living) with the flowers of the Angel Tree.
You can also craft the Wooden Clothes Drawer using the Basic Crafting Table.  You'll need to be a Level 50 Crafter to make it.  For the recipe, combine together The Bedroom Dresser (available in Modern Living) with the flowers of the Eventide Tree.
You can craft the double bed on the Intermediate Crafting Table.  You'll need to be a Level 85 Crafter to make it.  The recipe consists of the Girl's Single Bed (available in Modern Living),  the Roman Couch (available in Mary's Antiques), and the flowers from the Midnight Lantern plant.

Gorgeous Guest Bedrooms!

These sets are so gorgeous I planning to craft a second set to go in my guest bedroom. One thing I am so enjoying about the new houses is that it's so easy to have guests to stay, and now I'll be able to set up the most gorgeous guest bedroom for them to sleep in!

A Few Interior Design Tips...

Dark wood is a lovely thing to work with. When you think about wall and floor colorings, you can achieve lots of different looks for your bedrooms. Interior decorators use white so often for good reason: it's such a versatile neutral. In rooms with lots of dark wood, it helps to lighten and brighten. Pure whites create dramatic contrasts with dark wood, while duller, flatter shades allow wood to glow.
Using dark reds can give wood-trimmed rooms a Victorian feel. Gray paint when used with dark woods gives rooms a calm and elegant feel, creating low-contrast, serene effects. I am sure you'll come up with all kinds of gorgeous effects, these are just a few suggestions to get you started!

Craft your new bedroom set today!

Crafting really is just so much fun - if you are new to SmallWorlds and you'd like to know more about how you can create these fantastic items read this article for more information.
Happy crafting all. Now, I'm sure it's time I went back to bed for another cat-nap!

~Honesty Blaize

Mermaid Melusina

Re: 12/23 Master Bedroom Set - New craftable!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:34 AM »

Loved this bedroom set!

The dark wood is beautiful and it was about time I got a bigger bed! I can now invite ppl to sleep over having more bed space and an extra little twin bed!

:sleep: LOL

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 12/23 Master Bedroom Set - New craftable!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 11:57 AM »

:rofl1:  This is a really nice looking set! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up