VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/7 HOST HUNT (over)  (Read 2120 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
12/7 HOST HUNT (over)
« on: December 07, 2010, 07:01 PM »

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:43 PM by flamanar »

Mermaid Melusina

Re: HOST HUNT JUST STARTED
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 09:12 PM »

Thanks for posting! 

Not many people around for this hunt.  Not as crowded and not so laggy!
Dragon is doing much better too!  Good pace between rounds and pop ups!  :clap1:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: HOST HUNT JUST STARTED
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 09:42 PM »

Hunt ended.  Prize was still tree hat.

I agree Fish.i.  Feels like old times again.  It really moved!  Awesome!  :clap1:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
Re: 12/7 HOST HUNT (over)
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 10:19 PM »

OMG!  :wtf2:  I was waiting for her for hours and I finally saw her and just pushed the button.  I said to myself where is my message when I realized the bells had rung at the same time I pushed my button and it caused me to freeze up.  I couldn't believe my eyes as someone else won.  I mean I waited for her for HOURS!

Then to add insult to injury, I was in a room searching for her and when I didn't see her I left.  Later she had gone to that room.  :doh:  The person who won there knew I didn't win, but he gave his hat away to another member that usually wins, but wasn't on tonight.  All the people around him, including staff, were like aww that is so nice of you.  Sorry about the rant, but I was like really?  I mean its nice and all, but it just added salt to the wound.  LOL!  Oh well, there is always next time I guess.  I guess I don't need horns >:D cause I am a good girl :angel:.  Well, it sounds good anyway.  :crazy4:  :lol:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 10:54 AM »

OMG!  :wtf2:  I was waiting for her for hours and I finally saw her and just pushed the button.  I said to myself where is my message when I realized the bells had rung at the same time I pushed my button and it caused me to freeze up.  I couldn't believe my eyes as someone else won.  I mean I waited for her for HOURS!

Then to add insult to injury, I was in a room searching for her and when I didn't see her I left.  Later she had gone to that room.  :doh:  The person who won there knew I didn't win, but he gave his hat away to another member that usually wins, but wasn't on tonight.  All the people around him, including staff, were like aww that is so nice of you.  Sorry about the rant, but I was like really?  I mean its nice and all, but it just added salt to the wound.  LOL!  Oh well, there is always next time I guess.  I guess I don't need horns >:D cause I am a good girl :angel:.  Well, it sounds good anyway.  :crazy4:  :lol:

Awww :(  Was it gifted at closing?  You mention staff being there.  I really HATE when people gift things in public.  It gives the impression that they are not just doing a kind deed...but also looking for admiration from the people who are around them at the time.  Blech.  That...is why Flame always gifts items in secret :)  Personal opinion.  Everyone likes to do their own thing. 

Better luck next time.  If nothing else, these things are probably worth about a toothpick in trade now.  LOL ;)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 04:16 PM »

Krazy, sorry you froze up there.  :bighug:  I know it's rather discouraging to know people win multiple host hunts (same prize - different days); or multiple host hunts in the same day; or worse yet: multiple host hunts in the SAME host hunt by using different clones. Some of us don't stand a chance that way.

For example, last night i followed a friend to a room - went afk while loading there due to stuff at home. when i got back to the computer about 15- 20 minutes later, i discovered i was hidden there.  before i could walk out into the open I saw someone else chat bubble commenting how they had won 2 host hunts that very day. at which point, i just clicked on the little red "x" and went to watch TV instead.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 06:58 PM »

Krazy, sorry you froze up there.  :bighug:  I know it's rather discouraging to know people win multiple host hunts (same prize - different days); or multiple host hunts in the same day; or worse yet: multiple host hunts in the SAME host hunt by using different clones. Some of us don't stand a chance that way.

For example, last night i followed a friend to a room - went afk while loading there due to stuff at home. when i got back to the computer about 15- 20 minutes later, i discovered i was hidden there.  before i could walk out into the open I saw someone else chat bubble commenting how they had won 2 host hunts that very day. at which point, i just clicked on the little red "x" and went to watch TV instead.

I think the thing that people do that bugs me the worst is to wear the host prize WHILE doing the hunt.  It's almost like a smack in the face or something.  I think some people use it as a form of intimidation.  Then I see people complaining about not winning...when they're already wearing the flippin' prize!  And then you have the REAL psychos that think they OWN a room...and tell anyone entering to GET OUT!  :crazy2:

I think by now, I've seen it all.  LOL.  :uhuh2:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 04:56 PM »

Flame to answer you question, yup it was at closing.  I think what made it worse for me is that Mom had to work really late that night and I couldn't even get her dinner cause I was sitting here the entire time so she came home, had no dinner and then went to bed.

Oh well, its only a game and its not like I can keep it if the game ever closes.  There are bigger things to worry about like the other day my kitty was up high and slipped, I went to catch her, but 2 cans of soda I had in my big glass by my computer went all over and even on parts of my keyboard.  Now those parts don't work lol.  Kitty is ok, but keyboard is not.  As long as kitty is ok then its all good!  :)

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up