VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Winter News for Members  (Read 4793 times)

wdwdreamin

• This new job of mine has severely cut into my playtime.
  • Teleport Magic
Winter News for Members
« on: December 11, 2010, 08:47 AM »

As with most things in the Hollow, this stuff is for members only.  Everyone can check out the pretty decorations in the winter realms though.

Help Save Winter!

Winter is in trouble and it's up to us pixies to save it -- luckily, Silvermist has a splashtastic plan! Members, flap on over to Dewdrop Vale to get started on Silvermist's new quest to make things cooler on the mainland. Once you finish the quest, you will get a frosty new badge. Keep this badge safe, as it will be very useful to unlock a special place once winter arrives on December 21!

In other news, some of you may have noticed some extra wardrobe and storage slots in your Leaf Journal today. Now, for every three months you are a Member of Pixie Hollow, you will receive an additional 15 wardrobe spaces and 10 storage spaces. That means if you've been a Member for a year, you'll find 60 new open spaces in your wardrobe today!

Winter Wonderland Party!

Things are starting to cool down around the Hollow, which can only mean one thing ... the Winter Wonderland Party must be near! Starting December 21, Members can fly over to the Ballroom to have a snowball fight and earn a special winter badge. To make sure the season starts on time, be sure to help Silvermist with her splashtacular quest. The reward for completing this quest will be very useful for Member pixies once the Winter Wonderland Party starts.

This year the Minister of Winter also has a flitterific surprise to celebrate the start of winter! She'll be opening a frosty new location just for the event on December 21, where she will make special appearances. Fly over to Chilly Falls and see if you can get a sneak-peek at the wintry surprise!

I had to laugh at the quest!  The premise is that the Mainland is not cold enough!  I beg to disagree.....   :rofl1:
Memories Vow Renewal Ceremony
Sept 24, 2011--Sunset Point @ the Polynesian Resort
Woot!!!  I was a Disney Bride!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up