VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/25/2010 New Walls and Floors!  (Read 9304 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/25/2010 New Walls and Floors!
« on: November 24, 2010, 08:16 PM »

The pics are in the actual Chronicle story.  Here is a link as I am not sure when I'll get the pics up here.   :bighug:
http://www.smallworlds.com/?target=/2010/11/25/new-walls-floors/

New Walls and Floors!

November 25, 2010 1:21 PM

Greetings citizens. Today we're releasing some fantastic new wall and floor options. One of the new wall options is the Halloween wallpaper which received the most votes, and one of the new floor options gives you the flexibility to create wide open grassy spaces.

Castle Wall, Forest Wall & Purple Patterned Wallpaper!

Last week we asked you to vote on your favorite Halloween wall option from a choice of three.

The favorite emerged early in the race. As you can see from the poll results, Purple Patterned wallpaper won by a landslide!

This is one of the three new wall options that will be permanently available in your space decor options. The other two are really quite exciting indeed - just look at this great Castle Wall, and the fantastic Forest Wall!

Create Fantastic Outdoor Looks - Inside!

The two new floor options lend themselves to all kinds of new looks... we've got a Grass Floor Tile and also a Dirt Floor Tile. Along with the new forest wall, these floor tiles give you the flexibility to create fantastic outdoor spaces - indoors!

The Castle wall evokes all kinds of visions. It will lend an authentic look to all kinds of themes: Medieval castles, Tales of King Arthur; Lord of the Rings, and many more.

Castle Wall

Just look at the fantastic Forest Wall you can use to create a woodland grove.

Forest Wall (with new grass floor tile)

Create Wide Grassy Areas!

The new grass floor tile has a hidden secret that you're going to love! As Dan SmallWorlds demonstrates below, you can cover existing wooden areas in your outdoor spaces with the grass floor tiles - creating an (almost) seamless grassy area! Here's Dan in an outside area, ready to apply our new grass tiles to hide his wooden floor.

Pictured below is the finished effect, after the new Grass Floor Tiles have been applied. If you're like Dan and you love to walk for miles in the great outdoors, you will enjoy these indeed!

kent.png

Bring the Great Outdoors, Indoors!

I'm always excited to see how the creative SmallWorlds community utilizes new decor options.  I think that these are some of the most exciting we're released for a while!

Here's just one fun idea I had: imagine stepping out of bed and standing on a lovely soft mat of green grass. What a lovely way to start the day!

~ Kent Kronkite

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 11/25/2010 New Walls and Floors!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 09:22 PM »

OMG!  Can't wait to check this out!  Thanks Happy! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up