VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/23/2010 New Spaces  (Read 9217 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/23/2010 New Spaces
« on: November 23, 2010, 08:53 AM »

New Spaces!
November 23, 2010 4:29 PM
A few weeks ago we gave you the opportunity to vote on some new space designs that Dan SmallWorlds whipped up on his notepad. The plan was to release three new spaces in-world; the final designs would be guided by your poll choices.

Thanks so much to everyone who voted. The poll results are below, so you can see how your favorites fared!

Our design team have looked closely at the top rated designs from the poll and have come up with three fantastic new space options that are now available for purchase.

We've tried hard to bring you what you want, and we look forward to hearing your feedback... and of course to seeing just how you use these new spaces in-world!

All three final designs got Dan's stamp of approval... "I'm rapt with what the designers have come up with - I'm so glad I got the ball rolling! Yeah, I knew that the combination of my initial ideas and your votes would give us some really great results - awesome!"

If you're new to SmallWorlds, you'll find all the different spaces that we have for sale by clicking on the Places icon in-world (compass), and then on For Sale, as indicated at right.

The Three New Spaces!

Here they are citizens... a co-creation between Dan, you and our designers! 

As you can see, all the new spaces have areas to teleport into. To use the areas, you'll need to set up teleports using doors or portals.  For instructions on how to set up teleports, refer to the Setting Up Teleports on Doors and Portals section. 

Dream Catcher Rooms

Parallel Rooms

Variety Rooms

Decorate a New Space Competition!
We're extra keen to see how wonderfully creative you can be in deciding how to use and decorate the new spaces!  Please submit your space entries into this forum thread - you can submit up to 6 (zoomed out) images. We'd also like to hear from you why this new design works so well for what you've created. We'll select 3 winners (1 for each space design) and each will receive another new space of their choosing!

Which space will you choose to use, and which space will you choose as your prize if you win?

How to Enter

Choose one of the 3 new spaces and decorate it.

Post up to three zoomed out pictures of your new space creation onto this forum thread. Include a few sentences about why you chose this design and why it works so well for what you've created. Please also indicate which space you'd like to receive if you win! (you can choose the same as your entry if you like).

Get your entries in before midnight (SWT), 6th December 2010.

We'll choose one winner for each of the three spaces, and each will receive one free space of their choosing.
Thanks again to all who voted, and good luck to everyone who enters the competition. It's just great co-creating with the SmallWorlds community!

~ Honesty Blaize

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 11/23/2010 New Spaces
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 06:11 PM »

Thanks Happy!  Some cool designs in there ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up