VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/15/2010 Vote for your favorite Halloween Wallpaper  (Read 9352 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/15/2010 Vote for your favorite Halloween Wallpaper
« on: November 14, 2010, 08:12 PM »

Vote for your favorite Halloween Wallpaper
http://www.smallworlds.com/?target=/2010/11/15/halloween-wallpaper/

November 15, 2010 2:55 PM
honesty.png

Hello citizens. We know how popular the Halloween wallpapers were, and we've been getting feedback that you'd love to get even one of the wallpapers in-world permanently.

I'm excited to tell you that we've been listening, and we're going to release one of the Halloween wallpapers permanently. Which one? Well, we thought we'd ask you which one you'd most like to see as a permanent feature!

Vote today and very soon you'll be able to use the one voted most popular in your space. I wonder which one it's going to be? it's going to be a very interesting vote indeed.

The poll is only open for three days, so get your vote in now.

Three Options to Choose from

Here are the three wallpapers you can choose from:

Which one is your favorite? I had a hard time choosing, but I've cast my vote and I hope lots of you choose the same one I did! (Kent gave me strict instructions not to say which I liked so I wouldn't influence your vote).

Voting Open for Three Days Only!

Remember that you only have three days in which to vote, so make sure you vote for your favorite today. And tell your friends - but only if they like the same one as you do :-)  

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 11/15/2010 Vote for your favorite Halloween Wallpaper
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 10:11 PM »

Thanks Happy!  I voted!  There was one that I thought really looked more like a cool 'normal' wallpaper than a Halloween wallpaper.  ;)  Love it!

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: 11/15/2010 Vote for your favorite Halloween Wallpaper
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 05:39 AM »

Thanks Happy for that update!  Went and voted; can't wait to see which one stays....

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper.  They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end, you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up