VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/10/2010 Art Lovers - Stories Wanted!  (Read 10025 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/10/2010 Art Lovers - Stories Wanted!
« on: November 11, 2010, 08:14 PM »

Art Lovers - Stories Wanted!

Hi all!

It's Ruby Rush here and I'm coming to you with a request...

Each and every week I have a good look through the forums looking for what's going on in the SmallWorlds art community. It's a very rich place and there's a heck of a lot of creating going on, that's for certain!

I've recently been feeling like I wanted a way to find out MORE about the art community as I know that the forums are not the only place where the stories are! Currently its the only place I have to look ... but then I had an idea.I'd come and ask you direct!

So, please tell me more! I'd like to give you more of the stories you want to read about. I've designed a really quick survey, and I'd really value it if you would spend a couple of minutes telling me more about what you'd like to see here.

Just click the link below to take the survey:

Take Our Survey!

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you all, and thanks in advance for your ideas.

Write for Art Lovers: Win 2000 Gold!

If you'd like to get published in the Art Lovers section, send it on in!

Perhaps you'd like to interview an artist? Maybe you'd like to do a Gallery review? Perhaps you have a tutorial you've put together that you'd like to get published?

Just check out some of my past articles as a guide to style, length and the number of images needed. Then just send your submissions to me direct: ruby.rush@smallworlds.com

If I choose your piece to get published, I'll credit your account with 2000 Gold!

Thanks all and I'll see you next week with a new story... and the results of the survey!

~ Ruby Rush

PS: Thanks to Curtis Ruarks Art Gallery of Wonder for the great backdrop - there's some great paintings here!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
Re: 11/10/2010 Art Lovers - Stories Wanted!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 08:15 PM »

Posted this one as it is an opportunity to earn gold.  Any creative writers out there?

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 11/10/2010 Art Lovers - Stories Wanted!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 11:45 AM »

Posted this one as it is an opportunity to earn gold.  Any creative writers out there?

Oh, I'm creative.  Which means nobody undertands what the - - - - I'm saying :P lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up