VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/12/2010 Double Gold - 1 Week Only!  (Read 9376 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/12/2010 Double Gold - 1 Week Only!
« on: November 11, 2010, 07:50 PM »

Double Gold - 1 Week Only!

(forgot to grab these pic---will get them this weekend.)

November 12, 2010 1:36 PM
st_0705_dble_gold_small.png

Greetings citizens. It's been over 2 months since we ran a Double Gold promotion and we felt it was high time to turn the dial up on the offer machines once again and give you all the chance to earn Double Gold again!

It's one of the most popular promotions we run, and it's such a great way to earn the Gold you need and buy all the items you've been coveting (and lets face it citizens, there's been some great item releases lately so there's more than a few things to covet).

This promotion includes all Offer providers on each and every offer machine. All machines have been reset to give you all twice as much Gold from today until November 18th - that's one whole week of Double Gold!
st_1103_offermachine.png
Double Gold Payouts!

Just look for a machine that looks like the one pictured at left - you'll find them in the Factory or in any SmallWorlds store.   From today until November 18th you'll receive a generous payout that's double what you would have received before the promotion started.

(Please note that we've already doubled the reward, so the reward shown in the offer window is the total amount of Gold you will receive for completing the offer).

What are you planning to buy with all your Gold? There's lots to choose from! You could make a visit to Mysterio's to pick up the November Monthly Collectible, Archimedes the Snowy Owl. Perhaps you've been hankering after some new weapons? What about the new themed clothing that's been released in Smallwear this week? With Double Gold, everything on your wish-list just got so much more affordable!
kent.png
Make Sure Your Location Is Correct

When using the offer machines, ensure that the country you live in is selected in the top left corner of the initial screen. If it's not, simply click the Change Location link as illustrated below.

I come from a family with a very strong work ethic so I always like to head to The Factory to earn Gold - somehow it just feels like I'm really 'at work'. The Offer machines are also available in any SmallWorlds store if that's where you prefer to complete your offers.

st_0110_goldcoins.png

Enjoy your week of Double Gold!

I know you'll all be as pleased as punch about this opportunity to earn twice as much Gold as you normally would from Offers.

Just remember it's for one week only - if you're still reading, I'd recommend you get yourself immediately to an offer machine so you can start earning straightaway... you've got until the 18th of November to earn all you want!

~ Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:22 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 11/12/2010 Double Gold - 1 Week Only!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 07:58 PM »

Thanks Happy.  I tried the machines, and the offers just creep me out with how much info they want, or what they want you to download and install.  Ah well.  Sounds like a good deal. ;)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
Re: 11/12/2010 Double Gold - 1 Week Only!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 08:21 PM »

I don't do them.  Some have good luck, some do not. 

If anyone does try them, carefully read the requirements & be sure to take a screen shot of the completion page---so you have it as proof in case there is any issue with getting your gold.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up