VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Help yourself - first come, first served  (Read 28619 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: Help yourself - first come, first served
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2010, 01:44 PM »

Hi Ducky,

relieved to hear you aren't going anywhere.  This is so nice of you to do.  I think they are all ready spoken for but if there would be another black kitty left my daughter would love that.  She has also wanted the pizza sign for her pizza parlor if that's still available...she has asked me to try and get this for her forever. :)  Daughter would also love the fire truck, abacus, and airplane if possible.
If I could, I'd love a lemon and lime chair and the bunny with the three eggs in the first pic.  There are so many things I've missed due to all my health issues so I really appreciate this and if this seems to much, whatever you would like to give from this list, my daughter and I would really appreciate it.

Hugs Aurora

Hi Aurora,  all is yours except the bunny with the eggs, and I'll have to check on that black cat.  ETA: The cat is gone too.

No, it's not too much, I am trying to lighten up my load, so feel free to ask for more if you wish.   My items are open to anyone, even if it is a 'after thought'.

Aurora, sending you a black cat with green bow for your daughter  :bighug:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up