VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Help yourself - first come, first served  (Read 28627 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Help yourself - first come, first served
« on: November 10, 2010, 03:54 PM »

First, I AM NOT leaving VFK.  However, I am not a collector nor a builder.  I love the quest/scavenger hunts, which means that I have to accept getting a prize that I rarely can use.  Carrying all these items that never get used really takes too much inventory or room space.  SO..

I have decided to try to help myself, and hopefully you all.  Below are pics of some of the extra items that I have just not had a use for.  I would sincerely appreciate if you all would look and see if there are some of these items you either need, or might like to have.

No, I am NOT accepting any items for these, that would defeat the purpose of gifting these away.  Plus I have over half a million credits, so I don't need those either.

A little or a lot, would be wonderful.  Post here or send a PM.  Thank you all!

Panels & Easter:
New moon starry night - full set
Christmas mural - full set
Harvest mural - full set
Country valley - full set

Plush animals (no ice)

Neon signs

Christmas toys and party bags (both opened and closed)

Honeycomb chairs and maze pieces (if interested I will find out how many I have)

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous  (including more unopened party bags)

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Help yourself - first come, first served
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 04:28 PM »

Hey ducky. First of all, this is very sweet of you. I still have to get with Fun on the things all of you collected for me over the summer when I wasn't doing well, but I see 2 things there I know we missed and we didn't have anyone helping us out.

If I could get the 2 blue Father's Day party favors in your last pic and the 4 crayon chairs, that would be fantastic. I missed the crayon chairs that weekend and I don't remember what happened Father's Day, but I have lots of green, but no blue party favors. This would give me a crayon chair for each of us and get me half way to the party favor bags. Let me know about time and we can try to meet up. (We've been on an earlier bedtime schedule lately, so that may make it easier to catch up.)

Thanks friend,
Princess

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 04:35 PM »

Hi Duck.i.  We need more honeycomb chairs and lizard lamps if those are available.  Thanks!  :bighug:

OH, and Hero said we missed the orange pumpkin party favors if you have those still, too.  We missed those because of the fire and subsequent power outage.  Thanks again :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:37 PM by flamanar »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 04:39 PM »

Hey ducky. First of all, this is very sweet of you. I still have to get with Fun on the things all of you collected for me over the summer when I wasn't doing well, but I see 2 things there I know we missed and we didn't have anyone helping us out.

If I could get the 2 blue Father's Day party favors in your last pic and the 4 crayon chairs, that would be fantastic. I missed the crayon chairs that weekend and I don't remember what happened Father's Day, but I have lots of green, but no blue party favors. This would give me a crayon chair for each of us and get me half way to the party favor bags. Let me know about time and we can try to meet up. (We've been on an earlier bedtime schedule lately, so that may make it easier to catch up.)

Thanks friend,
Princess

Hi Wendy.  I can't remember what we already gave Fun for the extras we had collected for you guys, but if you're missing anything, please let us know.  It might be something that didn't get traded up from us ;)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 04:43 PM »

Thanks friend,
Princess

Hi Wendy.  I can't remember what we already gave Fun for the extras we had collected for you guys, but if you're missing anything, please let us know.  It might be something that didn't get traded up from us ;)

Thanks Flame. I know there was a point where I posted everyone could take a break from running quests/hunts for us and then I missed a few hunts/quests after all. Took me longer than I thought to get back on my feet, I think. I figured I'd take some time after the holidays to get with Fun and then figure out what I was missing. Hugs and thanks both Ducky and Flames.  :bighug: :hug:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 05:50 PM »

Princess, I have your 4 crayon seats and 2 blue Fathers day party favors on me now.  Ready whenever we meet.

Flame, I shall look for orange party favors.. don't seem to remember them, but I will look.  I will get two of the lizard lamps out as well.

Thank you both!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 05:56 PM »

Princess, I have your 4 crayon seats and 2 blue Fathers day party favors on me now.  Ready whenever we meet.

Flame, I shall look for orange party favors.. don't seem to remember them, but I will look.  I will get two of the lizard lamps out as well.

Thank you both!

Thanks Duck.i!  Hero saw the favors in one of your pics.  I'll have to ask him to show me.  LOL.  I'll get with you after the hunt.  Any extra honeycomb seats left?  If not, that's ok :)  Thanks again!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 06:02 PM »

Thank you both!

Thanks Duck.i!  Hero saw the favors in one of your pics.  I'll have to ask him to show me.  LOL.  I'll get with you after the hunt.  Any extra honeycomb seats left?  If not, that's ok :)  Thanks again!

You are correct, I missed commenting about the honeycomb chairs.  I do have the two of those and they are yours now as well as the two lizard lamps.  As far as Halloween party favors, 2010 has a white, then a black, and finally a red party favor.  If I do have orange, they would be from last year, if that matters.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 06:07 PM »

You are correct, I missed commenting about the honeycomb chairs.  I do have the two of those and they are yours now as well as the two lizard lamps.  As far as Halloween party favors, 2010 has a white, then a black, and finally a red party favor.  If I do have orange, they would be from last year, if that matters.

Thanks alot Duck.i :)  I'll ask Hero again what he was talking about.  ROFL.  He has my old memory  :waveb:

Ok, he says it's the orange bags in the picture above under the heading "Christmas toys and party bags (both opened and closed)".  I guess he's right. lol  :??:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:40 PM by flamanar »

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 08:56 PM »

Woot Online Free Shopping!!  That doesn't happen often!   :rofl1:  Thank you Duck.i for this once in a lifetime opportunity!   :laugh2:

I forgot to start a few Maze Clock quest, so an extra maze clock would be woot.  I do like the Chocolate Bunny chair and the blue bunny basket if possible.

Thank you!

Tigerbella

• Or maybe I just watched too much tv as a kid...
    I love LAG.. I build for it
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 09:38 PM »

Duck.i, has anyone asked you yet for the little sailboat?  I did get one at Christmas but would love a second one if it is still available.  And, if you need anything ask, and I'll look through my stuff. :)

TIA
Kim

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 10:06 PM »

Duck.i, has anyone asked you yet for the little sailboat?  I did get one at Christmas but would love a second one if it is still available.  And, if you need anything ask, and I'll look through my stuff. :)

TIA
Kim

The sailboat is yours.  I will mail it to you tonight.  Thank you!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 10:08 PM »

Thank you .It, for taking some items for you and the kids!   ;)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 10:11 PM »

Ducky ~ you scared me at first.   :ahh:    Glad you are not going anywhere!   :bighug:

So very, very thoughtful of you to think of doing this for everyone.  Thank you.

If it is not spoken for, I for sure could use the Starry Night Panels set, please.  Big thanks.

Again, if you think of ANYTHING you could possibly want/need.  Don't hesitate to ask.    :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 01:53 AM »

This is very nice of you PD, I sent a message to you.

Wendy, I might have the party favors if you need more.

I have a question for anyone or everyone, in which party favor did the cat balloons come in again?  I never open mine so I have no clue, but for a cat lover they rock!  LOL!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

ETA: Nevermind, I looked up the guides and found the answer, but what is the thing that is next to the presents party favor in this pic?

Christmas toys and party bags (both opened and closed)

I didn't see them in the guides.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 02:01 AM by Krazy_Kim »
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 04:50 AM »

Krazy,  Are you talking about the giant cupcake seat with blue wrapper on it?  Or that yellow/orange thing at the end of the row of those purple gift bags?

Ducky, May I have the plush animals?  Thanks!

I have a couple of rooms I'd like to build with those.  And Fish.i is right - Online Free Shopping!  :lolg:

Woot Online Free Shopping!!  That doesn't happen often!   :rofl1:  Thank you Duck.i for this once in a lifetime opportunity!   :laugh2:

Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 05:02 AM by funfly »

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 05:57 AM »

Astro - the Night panels are yours  (I  am going to mail the panels to you.  We dont run into each other very often.)

Krazy - I replied to your PM

Fun - the plush have your title on them

Thank you ladies :hug:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 06:38 AM by Purpleduck »

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up