VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Candy Corn Family please!  (Read 8932 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Candy Corn Family please!
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:26 PM »

I was hoping and pleading I wouldn't have to do this again so I am sorry to have to ask everyone, but I was wondering if someone (anyone) has extra Candy Corn Families.  I loved these from the first moment I saw them in the maze game and was soooooooooo happy to see them as a prize from the scavenger hunt.  What happen is I decided to stay up all night (among other nights staying up doing things for VFK) so I won't miss out on trick or treating and buying the Halloween stuff in the stores that I still never got all of it.  I got done trick or treating and it was around 11 AM this morning and I was falling asleep at the desk so I set the alarm to go off later so I could do the scavenger hunt, but the clock never went off and I missed them so now I am looking to buy them from people.  I am hoping for ten cause I have a good use for them and I want to give some to my mom.  Please tell me what you are asking for them and I will see what I got.  Again I am sorry to have to ask for something again and back to sleep I go now cause I am crashing as I speak.  Much hugzzzzz all!  :bighug:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

P.S. Notice I stayed up for the trick or treating and they still have it going on, but I didn't do the hunt and it's gone!  :doh:  :cry:  Plus, I am very sad to hear about a passing of a person on tv and when I told a staff member on VFK all she said was "Awesome!" to me.  :o
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up