VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloween Skeleton Benches from Catacomb Quest  (Read 10138 times)

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
Halloween Skeleton Benches from Catacomb Quest
« on: October 19, 2010, 06:43 AM »

My daughter and I just completely forgot to do the quest.  It's been a busy two days for us both and I was going to do the quests for us after she went to bed last night and I completely forgot.  I feel awful because I knew my daughter loved these benches.  Would anyone have two to spare?  I would greatly appreciate it.  I can trade credits or buy any of the new Halloween items out or anything else you might like.
Thank you,
Hugs Aurora

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: Halloween Skeleton Benches from Catacomb Quest
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 09:30 AM »

My daughter and I just completely forgot to do the quest.  It's been a busy two days for us both and I was going to do the quests for us after she went to bed last night and I completely forgot.  I feel awful because I knew my daughter loved these benches.  Would anyone have two to spare?  I would greatly appreciate it.  I can trade credits or buy any of the new Halloween items out or anything else you might like.
Thank you,
Hugs Aurora

Hi Aurora!  I can cover you for this!  I don't usually complete my quests till towards the end of the week, but I will set 2 aside for you and your daughter!

HUGS.

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
Re: Halloween Skeleton Benches from Catacomb Quest
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 07:43 PM »

Thank you,
Hugs Aurora

Hi Aurora!  I can cover you for this!  I don't usually complete my quests till towards the end of the week, but I will set 2 aside for you and your daughter!

HUGS.

.it

Thanks so much!  Please let me know what I can trade you in exchange for the benches. :)
Hugs,
Aurora
Pages: [1]   Go Up