VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heros first VFK video  (Read 14228 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Heros first VFK video
« on: October 12, 2010, 01:41 PM »

Hero just made his first VFK video.  He taught himself how to use Windows Movie Maker, and I showed him how to use a couple of graphics programs.  Enjoy.

http://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/video/view_video.php?viewkey=4c9543ceacba5df759a1

ETA:  remember the resolution on these preview links is rather poor compared to when it actually makes it onto the VFK TV ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:47 PM by flamanar »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
Re: Heros first VFK video
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 01:58 PM »

Hero just made his first VFK video.  He taught himself how to use Windows Movie Maker, and I showed him how to use a couple of graphics programs.  Enjoy.

http://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/video/view_video.php?viewkey=4c9543ceacba5df759a1

ETA:  remember the resolution on these preview links is rather poor compared to when it actually makes it onto the VFK TV ;)

Woot, woot, way to go Hero.  Nice job!  Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see your next video.  Two thumbs way up-----> :2thunbs:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:45 PM »

Hero says 'thanks alot!'.  :)  He's got alot more he's working on.  Gonna be awhile before I can get to putting those up for him, though.  Way too much happening in game right now.  Bad timing.  Blah!

Woot, woot, way to go Hero.  Nice job!  Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see your next video.  Two thumbs way up-----> :2thunbs:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 03:27 PM »

Good going there Hero!   :clap1:  Looking forward to the next one you do!  :thumb:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 04:29 PM »

Good going there Hero!   :clap1:  Looking forward to the next one you do!  :thumb:

He said 'thanks alot', Fun :)  I gotta really give him credit for learning the whole Windows Movie Maker program himself!  I think I only showed him 1 tip for that program!  He just jumped in and did it!  The graphics programs he has a better hold on now.  His new videos should be an improvement :)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 08:33 PM »

Nice video Hero!  :thumb:

This is probably just the beginning, Flame! Our son taught himself to use WMM also. This was a couple years ago. Now, he is using sound editors, other editors I don't even understand all of the way and is pouring through HTML and Flash Programming Guides. We're learning a lot by trying to keep up with him. I bet Hero will be the same. :2thunbs:

Our last trip to the library, we walked out with a huge bag of Chinese folktales (mine for homeschool), a bag of HTML and Flash books (for DS), and a bag of chihuahua books (for DD). :lolg: I see more technology in your future. Hehe.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 10:29 PM »

He said thanks alot, Wendy :)  Just the beginning, I'm sure!  LOL.  He's already doing more than I can keep up with.  Hate to have him cut back, though.  Don't want to stifle his creativity.  Ah well.  Parenting can be interesting.  LOL!

Your kids sound like they're really doing well in computer work.  Maybe they'll make a career of it someday.  They sound like they really 'get it'...which is very important ;)  Technology is complex, but fascinating.  More technology in my future.  Yup.  LOL.  Good thing I went to college for programming years ago.  Helps out alot ;)

(hugs)

Nice video Hero!  :thumb:

This is probably just the beginning, Flame! Our son taught himself to use WMM also. This was a couple years ago. Now, he is using sound editors, other editors I don't even understand all of the way and is pouring through HTML and Flash Programming Guides. We're learning a lot by trying to keep up with him. I bet Hero will be the same. :2thunbs:

Our last trip to the library, we walked out with a huge bag of Chinese folktales (mine for homeschool), a bag of HTML and Flash books (for DS), and a bag of chihuahua books (for DD). :lolg: I see more technology in your future. Hehe.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 10:25 AM »

VERY NICE HERO!   :clap1:

LOVE the song too!   ;)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 11:11 AM »

He said TY, Astro :)  He was watching me load up my stereo on SW with songs.  I had that song playing as the first song for a couple of weeks.  One day he said he'd like to make a video of it.  I said go for it ;)

VERY NICE HERO!   :clap1:

LOVE the song too!   ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up