Online Worlds > Other Online Worlds

Epic Mickey

(1/4) > >>

Purpleduck:
Anybody else excited about this new standalone and/or online game from Disney?  (Only for Wii for now)

It's now out for pre-ordering, due out November 30th.

My son and I are both so anxious to play this, and it is such a hot item, I figure it will be a hot Christmas item.  So I took the opportunity to pre-order it.  Don't want to have to fight for it.  (I think this will be a Santa gift to the family  ;) )

Can't wait to try it online with friends!

funfly:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on October 10, 2010, 05:48 PM ---Anybody else excited about this new standalone and/or online game from Disney?  (Only for Wii for now)

It's now out for pre-ordering, due out November 30th.

My son and I are both so anxious to play this, and it is such a hot item, I figure it will be a hot Christmas item.  So I took the opportunity to pre-order it.  Don't want to have to fight for it.  (I think this will be a Santa gift to the family  ;) )

Can't wait to try it online with friends!

--- End quote ---

hadn't even heard of this! will have to see what goes with it.  we dont have a wii though

Astro:

I haven't heard of this game yet either.  But, for sure something to look into for this Christmas!

Thanks Ducky! 

Purpleduck:
This link is for the beginning of the story.  At the end is where you take over Mickey and the magic brush and begin imagining!  You can also take it online and play/imagine with friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MnhFSHTxU

Sadly it is only for the Wii platform so far.

Astro:

Sounds very cool.  Well we do have a Wii, so that works!   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version