VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To answer someones question....  (Read 13866 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
To answer someones question....
« on: October 10, 2010, 03:24 PM »

Yep, some of us have started to return to SW a little bit more.

I, for one, might not stay long if I don't see anyone there.  But, I'll visit if I can catch someone on and I am not being called away from the computer by...sigh, housework or "someone" wanting dinner....

There is another friend that goes to SW, who is a dear friend from VMK too, that mentioned about trying to get a VMK meet there sometime in the future (probably not this next weekend but perhaps after that) 

He was considering doing an "in-game blast" in SW when it's decided.  When he lets me know which date is chosen I'll post it here to let you all know for those that might be interested.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: To answer someones question....
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 03:58 PM »

Thanks Fun!  Probably not good this weekend.  Dans party and all. 

Just let me know when and where ;)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 06:01 AM »

thanks flame, i'll let him know about Dan's party this weekend too. Guessing it will be the weekend after that or perhaps during the week.  It was something he was tossing around among 3 of us to see if we were interested.  We decided yes, we just need to work out the date thing.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:54 AM »

Very cool.  Just let me know.  BTW, I meant this weekend that just passed was Dans birthday.  Actually it was yesterday...but when I posted, I had forgotten when it was.  LOL.   Got there an hour late...  :waveb:

thanks flame, i'll let him know about Dan's party this weekend too. Guessing it will be the weekend after that or perhaps during the week.  It was something he was tossing around among 3 of us to see if we were interested.  We decided yes, we just need to work out the date thing.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 12:42 PM »

Sounds like fun.   In the past we here at NoBS we had a few "wench meetings" in SmallWorlds.  
Would love to see them happening again too.  

Link to old thread in case anyone is wondering what it is all about. It might also clarify a bit about some lines in signatures around here.  :)

http://www.vmknobs.com/index.php?topic=4001.0

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 02:10 PM »

ROFL.  Too funny!  Thanks for the history lesson, Happy.  That 'splains a few things LOL.

I'm game ;)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 02:16 PM »

will do...

and you did better than me with Dan's Birthday with only an hour late. I went today instead!  :lolp: :rofl1:
Very cool.  Just let me know.  BTW, I meant this weekend that just passed was Dans birthday.  Actually it was yesterday...but when I posted, I had forgotten when it was.  LOL.   Got there an hour late...  :waveb:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 02:43 PM »

will do...

and you did better than me with Dan's Birthday with only an hour late. I went today instead!  :lolp: :rofl1:
Very cool.  Just let me know.  BTW, I meant this weekend that just passed was Dans birthday.  Actually it was yesterday...but when I posted, I had forgotten when it was.  LOL.   Got there an hour late...  :waveb:

Thanks Fun!  Probably not good this weekend.  Dans party and all.  

thanks flame, i'll let him know about Dan's party this weekend too. Guessing it will be the weekend after that or perhaps during the week.  It was something he was tossing around among 3 of us to see if we were interested.  We decided yes, we just need to work out the date thing.

...and Fun did better than me....I never went!  I was working on my playlist last night and totally forgot about the public party!  It would have been fun to go and meet with some friends. I hope I remember next year!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:08 PM by Mermaid Melusina »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 04:01 PM »

It was much easier to follow friends this time around for some reason.  Maybe I just got lucky?

I just 'instance hopped' all around ROFL.  Not really fun, but effective ;)

will do...

and you did better than me with Dan's Birthday with only an hour late. I went today instead!  :lolp: :rofl1:
Very cool.  Just let me know.  BTW, I meant this weekend that just passed was Dans birthday.  Actually it was yesterday...but when I posted, I had forgotten when it was.  LOL.   Got there an hour late...  :waveb:

thanks flame, i'll let him know about Dan's party this weekend too. Guessing it will be the weekend after that or perhaps during the week.  It was something he was tossing around among 3 of us to see if we were interested.  We decided yes, we just need to work out the date thing.

...and Fun did better than me....I never went!  I was working on my playlist last night and totally forgot about the public party!  It would have been fun to go and meet with some friends. I hope I remember next year!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 04:42 PM »

It was much easier to follow friends this time around for some reason.  Maybe I just got lucky?

I just 'instance hopped' all around ROFL.  Not really fun, but effective ;)

will do...

When I went today I missed out anyway....only a couple people were around in a room I don't know where I was...and they were zzzzzzz..... so i left

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 09:00 AM »

I had thought the party was on Monday, but then Sunday I saw the room open really late at night so I went, but it was kinda boring with no friends around so I left.  Unfortunately I forgot to go back on Mon. cause was to tired staying up Sun. to go to it.  Oh well, maybe we can all go together as a group next year.  Hugzzzzz all!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up