VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bare Bones  (Read 6385 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Bare Bones
« on: October 07, 2010, 03:20 PM »

Bare Bones

October 8, 2010 9:22 AM

Greetings citizens. Do you remember the curious noise I reported hearing in the Chocktober story last week? I am pleased to inform you that I've managed to solve the mystery!

If you recall, I reported hearing some unusual noises coming from one of our Testing Laboratories, along with some bright lights shining underneath the door. I managed with great difficult to get hold of an access card to the Laboratory in question and stole along there in the dead of night.

What I found was incredible! I discovered that our scientists have been working on an experimental X-Ray machine, and this amazing Bare Bones suit is the result.

The Skeleton that came out of the Closet

Now you can really put your best (very bony!) foot forward. Our fantastic Bare Bones package contains a truly unique item: the Bare Bones suit.

It's available for a limited time only, and we'll never be selling it in stores, so make sure you don't miss out! As well as the amazing Bare Bones suit, the package also comes with 15,000 Gold.

A Whole New Look For All Your Wearables!

The best thing about this suit is how it looks with all the different wearables in your inventory. If you want to create a unique look, this suit is definitely the way to do it. There's simply nothing like it available, and walking around without your skin is a liberating experience. I tried one on myself and I can say that it felt a little, well... 'breezy'!

Skeletons = Halloween

Have you started building up your Halloween wardrobe yet? You'd have to agree that the Bare Bones suit is perfect.

You're bound to scare a few friends with this one on!

Imagine wearing it in combination with your Buster the Ghost monthly collectible - now there's a great Halloween outfit combination! The Bare Bones suit opens up so many frighteningly creative looks.  You can put it together with any of the wearables in your inventory - I've had visions of Skeleton Rogue Troopers, Skeleton Steel Raiders - oh, and what about a Skeleton Geisha?

Nothing will get under your skin

If you've ever felt a little too warm, a Bare Bones suit may well be the answer you've been looking for; providing you with a real opportunity to 'bare it all'!

If you didn't find that all that funny, I'd like it noted that I never was renowned for my comedic prowess.  Here's three more to prove it even further.

Q: Why are skeletons usually so calm?

A: Nothing gets under their skin

Q: What do you call a skeleton who presses the door bell?

A: A dead ringer

Q: Who won the skeleton beauty contest?

A: No body

Get your very own Bare Bones package today! It's available for a limited time only and it will never be sold in stores. Remember that as a Rare item, the Bare Bones suit makes for a great investment too!

As well as owning one of the most unique rare wearables around, you'll also receive a nice amount of of SmallWorlds Gold to pop into your pocket. The only problem is that when you're wearing the suit you won't have any pockets to put it in!

~Kent Kronkite

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:39 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
Re: Bare Bones
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 04:09 PM »

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:40 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:00 PM »

This guy is SERIOUSLY one of the coolest items in game, I think.  Being able to mix it with other wearables can be...hysterical!  I ran into the Belles all in a room last week, and a few of them had the bones on with other animal wearables.  OMG.  It looked like seriously underfed animals!  LOL.  PETA would NOT have approved.  ROFL.  Too funny :)   Someday, I shall get a bones of my own.  :thumb:  Shame it's so expensive.

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 12:15 PM »

Get the bones Flame!!

Show your sexy bones!!

:Skel: 

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 12:18 PM »

Get the bones Flame!!

Show your sexy bones!!

:Skel: 

ROFL You silly :)  I'll have to wait until it's on a SERIOUS discount.   :lolg:
Pages: [1]   Go Up