VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host hunt 10/1 (over?)  (Read 1640 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Host hunt 10/1 (over?)
« on: October 01, 2010, 05:21 PM »

Host hunt.  No idea when it started.  Prize is STILL:  the towel  :hmm:

Hey...maybe it'll be another 6+ hour hunt.  I just love doing this kind of crop at 1-2a.m....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!  ONE HOUR AND ONLY TWO POPUPS!!!  THIS IS A DISGRACE!  WHEN IS VFK GOING TO FIX THIS ____ THING?!  :bm:

UPDATE:  supposedly it started around 7:17p.m. EST.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 10:05 PM by flamanar »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Host hunt
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 09:59 PM »

Well, I guess this thing is over.  YET AGAIN...no final notice.  There was a notice saying that it is ending for the day, and the first person to find her would win.  That was around 12:15a.m. EST.  There has been no other notice since then.   Since game is closing, I'm assuming the hunt is over.  I would send them a help report asking if it was over, but my reports were not answered during the last hunt when I asked the same question.  Twice.

So we have another hunt that was AT LEAST:  5 hours long.  MASSIVE gaps in between when there were no blasts at all.  Several of those were a half hour in length.  Frankly, the host hunt is going south very quickly.  There were obvious problems with Dragon.  I heard several times where people would say the right words when she came into the room...and they would get no response.  She'd just poof.  Help reports with screenshots supposedly were sent.  Not sure what the outcome was.

With that in mind:  IF THERE'S PROBLEMS WITH THE HOST HUNT, THEN STOP THE FLIPPIN' HUNT AND FIX IT!!!  I can't believe I actually have to say that.  I'll stop here, because this is the second abominable experience in a row that I've had during a host hunt.  It better be the last.  :rantsw:

I also find it funny that staff from other forums were out and about during the hunt...yet nobody posted it on their forums.   Anyone else see a problem with that besides me?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 10:04 PM by flamanar »

Mermaid Melusina

Re: Host hunt 10/1 (over?)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 10:26 AM »

Oh wow Flame!

I wasn't able to log on last night...it seems good thing I didn't!
Host Hunts are supposed to be fun and exciting, not unbearable! It's definitely not a good sign when an online game that is supposed to be fun starts to get blech in areas.  I do hope they look into this and fix the problem so we can look forward to playing Host Hunt instead of going ugh when we see it starting.

... and not every forum community is as caring and sharing as this one is! Woot for NoBS!!!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Host hunt 10/1 (over?)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:23 AM »

Oh wow Flame!

I wasn't able to log on last night...it seems good thing I didn't!
Host Hunts are supposed to be fun and exciting, not unbearable! It's definitely not a good sign when an online game that is supposed to be fun starts to get blech in areas.  I do hope they look into this and fix the problem so we can look forward to playing Host Hunt instead of going ugh when we see it starting.

... and not every forum community is as caring and sharing as this one is! Woot for NoBS!!!
Well said, Fish.i...and alot more controlled than I'm capable of saying it at this time.  lol.  You were lucky not to be on.

I'm sure VFK knows what is going on...yet...as always...they continue down the same path. 

When someone in our house yells 'host hunt', all we hear anymore is moans.  Not a good sign... :td:

I second the NOBS woot, btw  :dance2:
Pages: [1]   Go Up