VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/1/2010 Buster the Ghost  (Read 11561 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
10/1/2010 Buster the Ghost
« on: September 30, 2010, 09:46 PM »

Buster the Ghost
October 1, 2010 3:16 PM

Chocktober is going to be a very exciting month in SmallWorlds! One of the things we're looking forward to is Halloween on the 31st of October.  As many of you already know, we just LOVE celebrating Halloween here at SmallWorlds. We can never contain our excitement until the 31st, so we usually start celebrating a couple of weeks early.

This year we thought: Why not start getting in the Halloween mood right from day one?  I think you'll see just what I mean when I introduce you to our ghostly October monthly collectible!

Buster the Ghost

Buster's ghostly white visage and unearthly white glow is straight from beyond the grave and if you love Halloween as much as we do then Buster is the wearable you've just got to have!

If you're looking forward to having a frightfully good time leading up to Halloween then you can't go past Buster. He comes from a fine tradition of haunters, and he'll do his best to help you give your friends a real fright!

Ghost Stories, Ghost Missions, Ghost Parties

As you might imagine, Buster loves Ghost stories. Wouldn't it be great fun to get together with a group of fellow Ghosts?  I'm seeing a dark room, perhaps a fire, maybe some Gothic themed decor...and a bunch of really scary ghost stories being told... Ooooo I feel a shiver up my spine even thinking about it!

What's more, I'm sure that the month of October is going to see all kinds of Halloween-themed missions being created. I can't think of anything better than playing them while wearing my Buster the Ghost suit - it'll make playing Halloween missions double the fun.

Ghosts make a great Investment!

Just like all our monthly collectibles, Buster the Ghost is available to all SmallWorlds citizens. He requires no XP to wear, and he's a mere 2000 Gold to buy. Grab Buster while you can, as the price of collectibles usually goes up in the months following their release. If you'd like to know more about making Gold by investing in collectibles, do take a read of this article. As well as giving you a shiver up your spine, Buster might even be the start of a great collectible investment portfolio for you!

Need Gold?

Do you need to earn some Gold to get your own Buster? Try completing some offers - our Offer Machines are located in all SmallWorlds stores and provide an easy way for you to earn all the Gold you need in SmallWorlds without spending a cent.

I do hope you'll thoroughly enjoy Buster - our perfect-for-Halloween Ghost collectible. Make a visit today to Mysterio's and let the hauntings begin!

~ Honesty Blaize

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 10/1/2010 Buster the Ghost
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 09:20 PM »

As much as I don't care for the way this guy looks (mainly the face), it's the fastest monthly collectible I've been able to get! 

Speed = 35!  :ahh:

So while I'm not big on the way he looks, he's faster than my Pterodactyl...so I'll be wearing him for missions ;)

Thanks Happy! :)

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 10:31 AM »

Flame,

You look so cute in it!!!  Love that friendly ghost!   ;)

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:26 AM »

Flame,

You look so cute in it!!!  Love that friendly ghost!   ;)

LOL.  Thx :) 

He is friendly...no doubt ;)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 03:25 AM »

As much as I don't care for the way this guy looks (mainly the face), it's the fastest monthly collectible I've been able to get! 

So while I'm not big on the way he looks, he's faster than my Pterodactyl...so I'll be wearing him for missions ;)

I wanted to get the Pterodactyl, but missed out so I am glad to hear that he wasn't as fast as Buster.  I actually like Buster and think he is kinda cute.  You don't find him Boo-tiful?  :doh:  :lolg:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 11:44 AM »

I wanted to get the Pterodactyl, but missed out so I am glad to hear that he wasn't as fast as Buster.  I actually like Buster and think he is kinda cute.  You don't find him Boo-tiful?  :doh:  :lolg:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

Something about 'boo-tiful' and 'Flame' just don't mix ;)  lol

I think the Pterodactyl was speed = 30.  I'll have to check again.  Not a huge difference in speed, but a difference, nonetheless.  Also, with Buster you don't hear the wings flapping all the time like with the Pterodactyl  :laugh2:  That was a big deal for me LOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up