Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

Anyone still playing Pixie Hollow now and then?

(1/3) > >>

PrincessWendyBird:
Just wondering if anyone is still hopping on Pixie Hollow now and then collecting items or earning badges, etc. As everyone knows, we have not been on as much, but our daughter has really gotten into the game again. (She asked for a membership for her birthday) She really enjoys it more than VFK - the games are more fun for her and she is very much into the Disney Fairies.

I think she is on many of your friend lists as Chloe Jellypool, so if you see her, say Hi!

Also, somehow my Beta fairy went "poof". The sweet CM at the Pixie Hollow phone line tried to find her, but Heather Gigglesong is no more-lol. So I created a new "Heather Gigglesong" so that I could spend time with our daughter in game.

Just wondering if anyone still fluttered around anymore. Hugs! :hug: :bighug:

mir4mad:
Hey Wendy! princessmadiro still plays there. She plays in spurts though. We will have to hook them up sometime!
Her name is Amethyst Rosepetal.

funfly:
I rarely go there now since they changed most badges to members only.

If I am on I'm LittleFunnyfly

Astro:

I do as well.  I'm still Autumn Firelashes.

I agree with Fun, MANY things are now Members Only -- including the Badges, some games and the Ballroom.  But, I do still like some of their other mini-games and gathering.

There isn't really much of anything new for non-members though.

PrincessWendyBird:
Mir4Mad,
    We will definitely have to hook the girls up. Hannah also tends to play in spurts, but has had her interest peaked with the new Tinkerbell movie due out this Fall. We also met Tink and  on our last WDW trip - she was in heaven. I'll send you a pm and we can try to have them meet up soon.  :thumb:

Fun and Astro,
   I also noticed there was a more limited activity for non-member Fairies. When she asked for a membership for her birthday, I wanted to make sure it would be a long term thing. We did a 1 month/1 time membership to let her explore around to make sure it was something that would keep her interest. As a member, there are lots of things for her to do - it really is a big difference.

Just thought I'd ask. Like I said, she is mainly the one playing, but I am around from time to time.  :hug: :bighug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version