VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone still playing Pixie Hollow now and then?  (Read 13026 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Anyone still playing Pixie Hollow now and then?
« on: September 01, 2010, 07:17 PM »

Just wondering if anyone is still hopping on Pixie Hollow now and then collecting items or earning badges, etc. As everyone knows, we have not been on as much, but our daughter has really gotten into the game again. (She asked for a membership for her birthday) She really enjoys it more than VFK - the games are more fun for her and she is very much into the Disney Fairies.

I think she is on many of your friend lists as Chloe Jellypool, so if you see her, say Hi!

Also, somehow my Beta fairy went "poof". The sweet CM at the Pixie Hollow phone line tried to find her, but Heather Gigglesong is no more-lol. So I created a new "Heather Gigglesong" so that I could spend time with our daughter in game.

Just wondering if anyone still fluttered around anymore. Hugs! :hug: :bighug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends
Re: Anyone still playing Pixie Hollow now and then?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 01:39 AM »

Hey Wendy! princessmadiro still plays there. She plays in spurts though. We will have to hook them up sometime!
Her name is Amethyst Rosepetal.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 07:13 AM »

I rarely go there now since they changed most badges to members only.

If I am on I'm LittleFunnyfly

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 11:37 AM »

I do as well.  I'm still Autumn Firelashes.

I agree with Fun, MANY things are now Members Only -- including the Badges, some games and the Ballroom.  But, I do still like some of their other mini-games and gathering.

There isn't really much of anything new for non-members though.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 01:32 PM »

Mir4Mad,
    We will definitely have to hook the girls up. Hannah also tends to play in spurts, but has had her interest peaked with the new Tinkerbell movie due out this Fall. We also met Tink and  on our last WDW trip - she was in heaven. I'll send you a pm and we can try to have them meet up soon.  :thumb:

Fun and Astro,
   I also noticed there was a more limited activity for non-member Fairies. When she asked for a membership for her birthday, I wanted to make sure it would be a long term thing. We did a 1 month/1 time membership to let her explore around to make sure it was something that would keep her interest. As a member, there are lots of things for her to do - it really is a big difference.

Just thought I'd ask. Like I said, she is mainly the one playing, but I am around from time to time.  :hug: :bighug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

mir4mad

And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 05:01 PM »

Ok Wendy! That would be awesome! Princess will play more if she has someone to play with. She tries to get me on
or she gets bored. She loves the party games and having a little pet (there goes that real world toy that we had to get a butterfly to fly with you- not needed anymore)! Princess is a member and YES there is so much more to do if you are a member. BIG difference!

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 08:25 PM »

My daughter and I had not been on the game for a long time but last night my daughter got back on and all her characters are gone so I'm assuming mine are also.  She said that making a new fairy only gave her a limited number of items and I was thinking she said there were other things that were now for only members.  She's been playing it for a couple days and likes it but of course wants to be a member.  I love how all these games try and reel you in.

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 11:25 PM »

I'm thinking of letting my daughter try the one month membership.  Is that membership only for one character or does it cover all in the family?  I was looking at it and I'm assuming it's just one character but just wanted to be sure. 

Princess and Mir4mad,
I know my daughter would love to make some new friends also.  I'll have to find out which character she is using as her main character though.

mir4mad

And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 04:14 AM »

The membership is only for one character! :(
Believe me disney will suck the money out of ya!!!!

You can't just add a friend knowing their title so the girls would have to set up a meet to become friends.
Just let me know. princess's computer time is mainly in the evening 6PM till MN eastern standard time!

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 07:38 AM »

The membership is only for one character! :(
Believe me disney will suck the money out of ya!!!!

You can't just add a friend knowing their title so the girls would have to set up a meet to become friends.
Just let me know. princess's computer time is mainly in the evening 6PM till MN eastern standard time!

Well Disney managed to get two memberships out of me.  I signed my daughter up and then I kind of got hooked when I was playing one of her characters so I signed myself up also.  She wanted someone to fly around Pixie Hollow with.  ;)  I think it's such a cute game.  I just think it's a shame though that most of the stuff is for members only.  My daughter and I are just trying a one month membership.  I bought the cards at TRU so we'll see how it goes.  The bad news is if your membership expires all your member items go in storage and you can no longer use them unless you renew your membership.  I feel that once you've earned something and you've paid for it, it should stay in your inventory.  I guess that's how they keep you hooked though.

We'll have to see if we can meet up sometime.  My daughter hasn't had much time during the week due to school but if she's on it's usually between 6-9 pm EDT.  She gets on varying times during the weekend. 

mir4mad

And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 03:12 PM »

Amethyst Rosepetal (aka princessmadiro) is on right now and will probably stay on for most of the evening.
She loves the new crazy cakes (UNO) game in the tea room and most likely you will find her there.
She's on server Sugar Heights.
It's acting a bit slow.
Her other favorite places to go are Lizzy's house and the ballroom if you don't find her in the tearoom.

Come fly with princess if you can!!!!!
 :dancegirls:

wdwdreamin

• This new job of mine has severely cut into my playtime.
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 12:46 PM »

I recently decided to get back into this also. My previous fairies were all gone so I had to start fresh.  Wow!  I can't believe how limited non-membership is now--both in creating a new fairy and activities in the game!  I decided to go ahead and try membership also.  Definitely much more to do that way--I have a hard time deciding what to do next!  My new fairy is Elva Mapleleaf.  (Elva was my paternal grandma's name.  She died when I was 11 and we were very close so I was thrilled when I saw her name on the list!)

Also, I found some current codes in the Pixie Hollow wiki and will post them in the codes section here.  They give out ingredients.  Our old codes do still give out a few items, but not the ones listed.  I got a yellow top and skirt, necklace, and a teapot.  When I kept trying to enter more it was just repeats, so I guess all the old codes just give out one of those limited items now.  

They just added more housing too.  You can now buy large or small homes in any talent category in Treetop Bend.  Near as I can tell, though, you can still only have one at a time.  I haven't seen anything that states differently yet.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:50 PM by wdwdreamin »
Memories Vow Renewal Ceremony
Sept 24, 2011--Sunset Point @ the Polynesian Resort
Woot!!!  I was a Disney Bride!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up