VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NASCAR 2010...What do you think?  (Read 4980 times)

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
NASCAR 2010...What do you think?
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:32 PM »

Well...the wing is gone, (I say good riddance to a stupid idea) the racing has been interesting though I'm sure people will complain if "their driver" isn't doing well and there have been enough little conflicts among various drivers, crews and such to make it all more like it used to be.

What are y'all's feelings on how the season is going? Has NASCAR done a good job of bringing some personality back into the sport and have enough different teams and manufacturers had success to keep your interest?

Any feelings that they should change anything, or just back away from "change" for awhile and let things run as is?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Re: NASCAR 2010...What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 08:07 AM »

The only comment I have is, Michigan was like the first race we did not go into Green, White, Checkered this season. As much as i hate to see a race end under Yellow...and the Green White Checkers are indeed adding excitement.  I am not sure they are really working for me - yet I have no solution to offer unless it were just to make it one attempt instead of multiple attempts.  I love a good demolition derby but its really screwing up the finish for a lot of drivers that had great races wash up in an instant at the end.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up