VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/5 WINNERS of Judging the Judges - Room Building Blitz - Water Theme  (Read 8411 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)

Room Judging Building Blitz Pin

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

Woot ~ Congratulations to a bunch of the NoBS Gang!!    :clap1:

sunday_monkey

• Long live the Muppets!
    Ever since I was a young girl
    I've played the silver ball
  • Fireworks Magic

Woot!  Congrats to the winners!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

Congrats NoBSer's!!  :2thunbs: :clap1:

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....

Congrats to all who judged!!!

:wavet:
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Thanks, Astro!

Yay!  Congrats, NOBS'ers!!!  Well done everyone :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

LOL, can't even win a judging pin.

Congrats all!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic

Congrats all!

Umm, well, with the problems they had with the judging rooms tab, I only got in 10 rooms. Of those, only 4 were actually decorated enough to be entries. So how difficult was it for me to mark the other six empties with 1 like everyone else, lol. You probably had real rooms to judge and evaluate. Statistics kinda skewed with such low numbers.
-PotOfGoldWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

Congrats all!

Umm, well, with the problems they had with the judging rooms tab, I only got in 10 rooms. Of those, only 4 were actually decorated enough to be entries. So how difficult was it for me to mark the other six empties with 1 like everyone else, lol. You probably had real rooms to judge and evaluate. Statistics kinda skewed with such low numbers.

LOL Gold, I had two rooms and when I judged the second room I don't know if the votes went through cause when I hit submit all I got was it saying loading.  I refreshed twice and still loading.  Finally when it worked again I got one room with a bunch of ride pieces (some floating in the air) in a garden room, but they didn't make a ride which lagged me big time so another refresh and the last room I got was a nice room, but when I hit submit for the votes the whole box disappeared so I just assumed voting was over with.  All I got was 7 rooms and that is if all the votes for each room counted.  Still I liked seeing what people made, but hopefully no time limit next time.  LOL!

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic

Woot!  Congrats to all of you!  :clap1:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

I'm bumping this because I found these pins in my inventory, and I don't really know what they are for.   :??:

So.. I am going to assume that they are for the following.  This is our participation prize in the Building Blitz and maybe a our Juding Participation prize for judging?  What do you all think?

I did not find a T-Shirt for this competition.  So either we didn't get any, or we all didn't get them yet.  I do have the 2 green T-shirts.  But I thought those were for the Ride Competion and for the Garden Competion.

Judging Participation

Building Participation

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

OMG!  Thanks Astro!

These are definitely participation awards!  I'm not sure about a shirt...and will not try to look for it in my closet of 1000 items.  LOL.  If anyone finds a shirt, please post!

Thanks again!  Good eye ;)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

Judging Participation

I wonder if you had to judge a certain amount of rooms, which isn't fair, to get this pin cause I don't have this one.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!

I'm bumping this because I found these pins in my inventory, and I don't really know what they are for.   :??:

So.. I am going to assume that they are for the following.  This is our participation prize in the Building Blitz and maybe a our Juding Participation prize for judging?  What do you all think?

I did not find a T-Shirt for this competition.  So either we didn't get any, or we all didn't get them yet.  I do have the 2 green T-shirts.  But I thought those were for the Ride Competion and for the Garden Competion.

Judging Participation

Building Participation

I agree with your guesses for the pins.  (I do have them both.)  I did not see any shirt either.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Mermaid Melusina

Yay for NoBS ppl!!  We are rocking the events!  Some in garden, water, judging...I say we rock!

Congratulations  :dance3:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:20 PM by Mermaid Melusina »

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic

Judging Participation

I wonder if you had to judge a certain amount of rooms, which isn't fair, to get this pin cause I don't have this one.

I had no idea about these pins.

I just realized today that I had the participation pin but I don't have the judging pin.  I did judge rooms but with the problems and my slow computer I wasn't able to judge very many, but still I participated in the judging and I think I should have received a pin.

Aurora :(

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Judging Participation

I just realized today that I had the participation pin but I don't have the judging pin.  I did judge rooms but with the problems and my slow computer I wasn't able to judge very many, but still I participated in the judging and I think I should have received a pin.

You can try sending a help report or calling, Aurora.  Although I think you're going to need tons of luck with that.  I've been trying to reach them since last Monday about an issue of concern.  Monday and Tuesday I sent them help reports requesting to be alerted when the phone lines were open.  Both days I received a reply saying they'd notify me right away.  I left Flame on VFK till close both days.  No notification.  I then decided to request a chat with Enigma instead.  She did respond with a 'hello'...but it was when I wasn't on game, and when I replied to it, there was no response.  I continued requesting assistance ever since then and have received NO response at all.

I'm not sure what is going on with VFK, but this is beyond disturbing.  I've NEVER had seriously problems reaching staff before.  To say that I'm PO'd at this point would be an understatement.  >:[

I pay each month for 3 memberships.  I'm getting the impression that my money isn't green enough anymore.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 11:25 AM by flamanar »

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic

You can try sending a help report or calling, Aurora.  Although I think you're going to need tons of luck with that.  I've been trying to reach them since last Monday about an issue of concern.  Monday and Tuesday I sent them help reports requesting to be alerted when the phone lines were open.  Both days I received a reply saying they'd notify me right away.  I left Flame on VFK till close both days.  No notification.  I then decided to request a chat with Enigma instead.  She did respond with a 'hello'...but it was when I wasn't on game, and when I replied to it, there was no response.  I continued requesting assistance ever since then and have received NO response at all.

I'm not sure what is going on with VFK, but this is beyond disturbing.  I've NEVER had seriously problems reaching staff before.  To say that I'm PO'd at this point would be an understatement.  >:[

I pay each month for 3 memberships.  I'm getting the impression that my money isn't green enough anymore.

Flame, I'm sorry you are having so much trouble.  I would be very PO'd too especially since you are a paying member.  I hope you are able to work your issue out with them. I sent them a help report, I guess we'll see how that goes but I won't get my hopes up of ever getting the pin.  I just noticed my daughter who participated also didn't get a pin.  Just a little bit frustrating.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Flame, I'm sorry you are having so much trouble.  I would be very PO'd too especially since you are a paying member.  I hope you are able to work your issue out with them. I sent them a help report, I guess we'll see how that goes but I won't get my hopes up of ever getting the pin.  I just noticed my daughter who participated also didn't get a pin.  Just a little bit frustrating.

I think a couple other people here didn't get pins, either.   Maybe NOBS should change their brand of soap...  :hmmmm:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

I just realized today that I had the participation pin but I don't have the judging pin.  I did judge rooms but with the problems and my slow computer I wasn't able to judge very many, but still I participated in the judging and I think I should have received a pin.

You can try sending a help report or calling, Aurora.  Although I think you're going to need tons of luck with that.  I've been trying to reach them since last Monday about an issue of concern.  Monday and Tuesday I sent them help reports requesting to be alerted when the phone lines were open.  Both days I received a reply saying they'd notify me right away.  I left Flame on VFK till close both days.  No notification.  I then decided to request a chat with Enigma instead.  She did respond with a 'hello'...but it was when I wasn't on game, and when I replied to it, there was no response.  I continued requesting assistance ever since then and have received NO response at all.

I'm not sure what is going on with VFK, but this is beyond disturbing.  I've NEVER had seriously problems reaching staff before.  To say that I'm PO'd at this point would be an understatement.  >:[

I pay each month for 3 memberships.  I'm getting the impression that my money isn't green enough anymore.

Flame, I'm sorry you are having so much trouble.  I would be very PO'd too especially since you are a paying member.  I hope you are able to work your issue out with them. I sent them a help report, I guess we'll see how that goes but I won't get my hopes up of ever getting the pin.  I just noticed my daughter who participated also didn't get a pin.  Just a little bit frustrating.

I think a couple other people here didn't get pins, either.   Maybe NOBS should change their brand of soap...  :hmmmm:

You mean change our soap from this: :sb: to this?  :bath:

I know a couple of people here that did not get Judge Pins, even after sending Help messages and speaking with Staff/Hosts on the closing parties.  Hopefully they'll get enough complaints they send to all who should have received them.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:37 PM by funfly »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

I know a couple of people here that did not get Judge Pins, even after sending Help messages and speaking with Staff/Hosts on the closing parties.  Hopefully they'll get enough complaints they send to all who should have received them.
* Krazy_Kim raises her hand!  LOL!

I have sent messages for my Mom (only one who did it) under her person and my own and NEVER got a reply back.  I went to the closing parties and spoke to Enigma and told her with the response back basically saying they are looking into it.  STILL?  I even told her I had proof, cause I wrote down all the room titles, but now are probably changed since its taking so long to deal with this problem and got the response back of "Oh that's not necessary and you will get them."  Um, when in 2020?  :doh:  Maybe when VFK closes I will get it for my Mom.  :lolg:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

OMG!!!!!  I went to see Enigma again tonight and told her that, not only my Mom, but others are missing pins and that when we send a message in we get no replies.  SHE JUST IGNORED ME!!!!!  I even said politely oh I am being ignored and still nothing.  I was there through closing and nothing.  HOW RUDE!  Someone else said to her that they never answer his help messages and she said you have to be patient, well this is what happened to me before when I had a problem, they always told me to be patient and wait and to this day I missed all the beta stuff cause I waited and waited for them.  This is just crap!  :mad:  >:[  :td:  :uhuh2:

P.S. Right before the bells rang for closing I asked her to please let me know when the pins will be coming out and said thank you with still no response from her.  :madder:

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic

OMG!!!!!  I went to see Enigma again tonight and told her that, not only my Mom, but others are missing pins and that when we send a message in we get no replies.  SHE JUST IGNORED ME!!!!!  I even said politely oh I am being ignored and still nothing.  I was there through closing and nothing.  HOW RUDE!  Someone else said to her that they never answer his help messages and she said you have to be patient, well this is what happened to me before when I had a problem, they always told me to be patient and wait and to this day I missed all the beta stuff cause I waited and waited for them.  This is just crap!  :mad:  >:[  :td:  :uhuh2:

P.S. Right before the bells rang for closing I asked her to please let me know when the pins will be coming out and said thank you with still no response from her.  :madder:

Wow Crazy, how frustrating that must have been for you.  I can't believe you were purposely ignored...or at least it sure seemed on purpose.  I still haven't gotten a reply back from them.  I don't know what's been going on recently but this is ridiculous.  If you ever get a response or get your pins, please let me know.  I know my daughter and I are waiting for ours but I'm not keeping my hopes up.  I figure we'll never see them.
Aurora :mad:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

Unfortunately, being ignored is the norm.  Happens to many players, ALL of the time.  Help Reports don't get answered, emails don't get responded to either.  I don't understand it at all.  It's sad really.  I am a paying member, and I don't get answered as well. 

I hope you guys get your pins though. 

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

What was worse is, I can see if there is a ton of people all asking ?s at once, but there was hardly anyone there (maybe five people) and I even walked up next to her and STILL got no reply.  It would be a different story if I was being rude to her, but I wasn't.  I even said "I am going to tickle Enigma until she answers me about the pins LOL" with no reply.  I don't think that is being rude, do you?  LOL!

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up