Online Worlds > VFK Pics and Video

NoBS Garden Competition Photo Thread

(1/6) > >>

PrincessWendyBird:
Hi Everybody! I have had a chance to look at a few Garden Rooms of some NoBS friends and they have been so creative and so beautiful. I know there are many I have yet to see. I also know that I have missed friends here and there who have wanted to stop in for a visit to my garden.

So, I thought we could have one central thread where we can post pictures and/or videos of our garden entry rooms. I am so excited to see everyone's rooms. Hugs and Good Luck to everyone in the competition! Most of all, congratulations to everyone who built a room for the competition. So, post away, and enjoy looking at all of the NoBS creations!

***If you are not sure how to post pictures here, just let me know. I can come get a pic of your room and post it for you.  :bighug:

PrincessWendyBird:
I will go ahead and post first. I used the Grand Garden Room to create an Asian Garden. I took different pictures around the room, pasted them together, and made it smaller so you can see the entire room all at once. Enjoy!

KingQuackATac:
Princess took a few pics of my room, too. I will go ahead and use those. Welcome to Fresh Cut Gas...Err Grass.  :gas7: :waveh:

Aurorasparkle:
Princess, your room is absolutely gorgeous.  I love the Asian theme...very original and very beautiful! 

King, so sorry I won't be able to stop by for a drink...my sinuses are acting up...sniff sniff...those darn grass allergies...lol! 

Good luck to both of you in the contest! 

sunday_monkey:
BEAUTIFUL room, Wendy!  Simply stunning!!!!! You are amazingly creative.  King, neat use of the lawn mower! 

Here is my room.  I enjoyed making it - very relaxing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version