VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible anyone could help my dd and I get the party favor on Saturday?  (Read 5240 times)

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic

Our family is having a very special evening on Saturday.  My daughter is getting baptized and my husband and I are renewing our vows.   We know that the reception afterwards is not suppose to end until 11:30 pm and I figure we'll be lucky to get home before midnight and I'm just not sure I'll be able to get on and get the favors.  I also have a feeling I will be exhausted.  It's going to be a very busy day and evening.  I do have two extra favors from Friday I could trade for the two on Saturday or I could buy something that you might like in exchange for the favors.  I'd really appreciate anyone's help.  Thank you. :)

ETA:  Closed per OP request.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:21 PM by Astro »

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)

Aurora, not a problem.

What wonderful events you have going on tomorrow!  Enjoy your time and family. 

Hugs!   :hug:

Let me know when would be a good time/day to meet you in game so that I could get you on my friend list though, to be able to give these or send them to you.  Thanks!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page

What a special, wonderful evening for all of you! Gave me chills thinking of how special tomorrow evening will be for you! Count on us to send some extra your way. I know King and I have you on our friends list.

Astro, if you can't connect with Aurora, you can send them to me and I will send them over. :thumb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic

Astro and Princess, thank you to both of you.  I really appreciate this.  I'll post when I get a chance to see how we'll do all this.  If there is anything I can give in exchange, please let me know. 
Thanks and hugs to both of you.  Aurora

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

What a great weekend you'll be having!  Enjoy the family and events!  :bighug:

While everyone's trying to meet up for friend list, I'd like to try and catch up also for future.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

I'll have extras for ye, too.  Just let me know when you're ingame.  Aurora is on my list, too.  So if anyone wants to connect with her, just send me an IM when I'm on and I'll try to hook you up ;) 

Sounds like an awesome time you'll be having, Aurora!  Enjoy it!

FLAME  <<--- :notme:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 05:29 PM by flamanar »

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic

Thank you again to all of you.  It was a beautiful evening watching my dd get baptized and our wedding vows were special.  I really choked up on the in sickness and health part because my dh has spent 15 years with me in sickness, with the last 5 being the hardest.  Oh here I go again with those tears...happy though. :)  I don't feel so well today which I expected after last night but I sure can't miss this Easter event so I'll probably try and be off and on through the evening.  I hope I can run into some of you tonight and would love to get Astro and funfly on my friend's list. 

Again I appreciate all of your willingness to help me get the favors from the ballroom party last night.  Maybe I can find one of you tonight but I'd really love to repay you in a trade or buy some of the new items.  This truly is a great group of friends on this message board.

Hugs Aurora

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Thank you again to all of you.  It was a beautiful evening watching my dd get baptized and our wedding vows were special.  I really choked up on the in sickness and health part because my dh has spent 15 years with me in sickness, with the last 5 being the hardest.  Oh here I go again with those tears...happy though. :)  I don't feel so well today which I expected after last night but I sure can't miss this Easter event so I'll probably try and be off and on through the evening.  I hope I can run into some of you tonight and would love to get Astro and funfly on my friend's list. 

Again I appreciate all of your willingness to help me get the favors from the ballroom party last night.  Maybe I can find one of you tonight but I'd really love to repay you in a trade or buy some of the new items.  This truly is a great group of friends on this message board.

Hugs Aurora
Aww.  Such a special time for you.  Glad they're happy tears :)

I'm on and off lately, myself.  Sometimes buried in single mode.  Blech.  Keep looking for me.  You'll find me eventually :)

FLAME <<--- :notme:

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic

Thank you all for all of your willingness to help me and my daughter with the Easter party favors.  I was able to meet up with Astro and she was so kind to give us the favors.  Again thanks to all of you for being so kind and generous in wanting to help me and my daughter.
Aurora :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up