Online Worlds > Other Online Worlds

Kingdom Keepers Online?

(1/6) > >>

verenice:
Has anyone heard of this game?  From what little I could find it is based on a series of books which take place in the Disney Parks.  It is supposed to become an MMO soon, and Beta sign-up's opened today.  Here is a link to the sign up http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dEZvekNSMnlNOHkwQjJEX21qd0ZNaEE6MA  (I'm not sure if I should include the link, If not, mods please feel free to take it down.) 

I'm not sure what to make of it.....

Purpleduck:
I have heard of it, but didn't know it was ready.

(btw, this is the section of noBS that is for other games, so no problem with providing the link)   ;)

mir4mad:
Oh wow! TY for the link! princessmadiro has been waiting for this. Ridley (author of the books and former VMK player) actually tweeted princess back in the fall about this coming out around March/April.  :2thunbs:

PrincessWendyBird:
We've read the first book  - love this series! I knew there were plans for an online game/community, didn't think it would be so soon. He was a big supporter of VMK and I believe tried to do what he could to lobby for it to remain open. We might have to sign on for this, just to see what it is like... :hmmmm:

wdwdreamin:
I just spotted the beta link elsewhere yesterday and signed up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version