Sports (Fanatasy & RL) > NASCAR & Other Racing

Congratulations to the 2010 Daytona 500 winner!

(1/2) > >>

Antjewel:
Well the Daytona 500 2010 is in the history books and Jamie McMurry took the checkered flag for the 52nd running of the race.  :wavet: Congrats to Jamie McMurray and the #1 race car team!  :yes!: :wavet:

It was fun to see the race finish on a green, white, checker instead of under caution.  :thumb:  It was a long race however due to the track repairs, but overall a wonderful show.  :clap1:

Now tell me the truth guys, did you cry when Jamie cried in the winners circle? I totally lost it.  :cry:

Let us know your thoughts about the race.

Decoy:
What a great race!!! Except of course the two  red flags for the "pot hole of doom"

I just can't believe that the person who set-up the fantasy racing league finished last... :notme:

Antjewel:

--- Quote from: Decoy on February 16, 2010, 09:28 AM ---What a great race!!! Except of course the two  read flags for the "pot hole of doom"

I just can't believe that the person who set-up the fantasy racing league finished last... :notme:

--- End quote ---
Yea, yea, I know. Live and learn.  :lolg: :lolg: "Pot hole of doom", nice one decoy. I like that

papaduck:

--- Quote from: Decoy on February 16, 2010, 09:28 AM ---What a great race!!! Except of course the two  read flags for the "pot hole of doom"

--- End quote ---

They should have put a "restrictor plate" in it. :rofl1:

Adventuredaz:

--- Quote from: papaduck on February 16, 2010, 05:37 PM ---They should have put a "restrictor plate" in it. :rofl1:

--- End quote ---
Ah, the voice of reason...
Finally a good idea for what to do with a restrictor plate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version