VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: February Collectible: Lao the Golden Tiger  (Read 6185 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
February Collectible: Lao the Golden Tiger
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:03 AM »

February Collectible: Lao the Golden Tiger

February 1, 2010 5:00 PM

Happy Year of the Golden Tiger to all SmallWorlds citizens!

Well... almost anyway! According to the Chinese Zodiac, the Year of 2010 is the Year of the Golden Tiger, which begins on February 14, 2010 and ends on February 2, 2011. The Tiger is the third sign in the Chinese Zodiac cycle (consisting of 12 animal signs) and is a sign of courage. This fearless and fiery fighter is revered by the ancient Chinese as the sign that wards off the three main disasters of a household: fire, thieves and ghosts.

To celebrate the year of the Tiger, we've brought you Lao, our very own gorgeous Golden Tiger. He's got a mystical, wise look in his eyes don't you think? And check out his really cool colorings and that amazing tail!

Tigers: Lovers of bling & shopping

This is the first Year of the Tiger for the new millennium. Last century, it occurred on these years: 1902, 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986 and finally in 1998.

I've read that people born in the Year of the Tiger always take pride in being different from others, and normally demonstrate their originality best in their homes. Their homes are typically filled with exotic possessions. Tigers love the sparkle of rubies and diamonds. They like to spend money, and also to share it. They can be very impulsive spenders because they know they can at all times make more.

Sounds like a great person to go shopping with, don't you think?! Next time you visit a space and you see all the Loyalty Challenge collectible items lined up alongside all manner of exotic interior decorations, I'd definitely be wondering if this was the home space of a Tiger citizen!

Lao the Golden Tiger - Available right now in Mysterios!

Buying gorgeous Lao the Golden Tiger in February will cost you only 2000 Gold - a real bargain when you consider that some monthly collectibles are now selling for an awful lot more than that! Do you know that I heard a rumor recently that a Snow Fox sold for six figures? Wow!

Since hearing that, I'm determined to never miss out on any monthly collectibles! I've now got it on my calendar - "buy monthly SmallWorlds collectible" - it's written on the 1st of every month. Yep, getting your very own Lao the Golden Tiger in the month of his release makes for smart investing.

And don't forget, Monthly Collectibles are for everyone: you need no XP to wear them, just buy and wear right away. Lao is waiting for you in Mysterio's right now. Roar!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 04:14 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up