VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas wishes, and a Halloween  (Read 4262 times)

MamaOwl

Christmas wishes, and a Halloween
« on: January 15, 2010, 01:15 AM »

I'm looking for a snowy bay window, Christmas mural panel II, and Bob the Skeleton...

I have a couple of Bill the Skeletons, still-wrapped Halloween party favors, lots of extras of most other Christmas panels, unwrapped Christmas and New Year's party favors...

I know Bob and the bay window are BIG wishes :)

I also have an ice tower top and a couple of bases, some arches, some glowy pieces. I also have a broken wagon.

Mystery-Red

• so anal I thought I would
    share with everyone
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Bat Magic
Re: Christmas wishes, and a Halloween
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 04:04 AM »

I can get you the snowy bay window and the Christmas Mural II, Let me know when you are on and I will meet up with you since you are not on my list.

You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!
DeliciousWenchous

MamaOwl

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 02:46 AM »

Thanks for the window and mural piece Delicious :).

I've now counted up my mural pieces, and I have duplicates for all but II and X. I'd love another II so I can set up a second set of panels, and if anyone has a spare X or two :). Otherwise, if anyone is looking for any of the other ones... I also have many of the Thanksgiving panels, and duplicates of the night Halloween panels...

Also still looking for Bob the Skeleton. I have Bill if anyone wants him.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 02:52 AM by Bronwyn »

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:11 PM »

Bronwyn,
I have a Bob the Skeleton with your name on it. I can also give you a couple of Christmas Mural Panel X and 1 of the Christmas Panel II. I do not need anything in return.

However, if you have 2 or 3 extra Harvest Mural Panel XII, we are short on those. Even one extra of those will help us collect what we are missing. Having said that, if you don't have extras of the Harvest Panels, my offer still stands as a gift.

We can pm here on a time and place to catch up in game. But know these items are reserved for you.  :)
-Princess
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

MamaOwl

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 01:20 AM »

I have lots of extra panels for you PrincessWendyBird, thankyou thankyou thankyou!! I'll IM you about getting together. :wavet:

MamaOwl

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 01:53 AM »

PrincessWendyBird *thank you* (and King) so much for the Bobs (and the panels). I'm finally almost done with my Christmas and Halloween rooms. Can't wait to show them off. My daughter found she had no use for her Bob, so now I have a very well-stocked (bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa).

I'm finally documenting which Harvest panels I own: II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, IX, X, XI, XII. I missed a couple, but I have a bunch of each that I do have. Sorry I wasn't better organized when we met to trade -- I had in my mind that you wanted Christmas panels  :doh:. Actually, anyone looking for Harvest panels they're welcome to 'em.
Pages: [1]   Go Up