VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/11 Tree Lighting and Visit with Santa TONIGHT!  (Read 5741 times)

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends
Re: 12/11 Tree Lighting and Visit with Santa TONIGHT!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 09:17 PM »

Well we took a chance saturday afternoon and princessmadiro logged on to VFK while we were in the middle of doing a breathing treatment just to check to see if Santa was there or not. Princess clicked on the host room and it said she was # 9 in the line. WOOT!!!!! :yes!: So we waited and sure enough princess got in to see santa and tell him what she wanted for christmas. It was so nice to see Princess Red and Prince Blue too. Princessmadiro quickly asked them both to be her friends.

She was so excited and nervous  :heat: to be in that room room with Santa AND Mrs Claus! :bow2: It was just so cute. Princess wanted so much to stay and watch but she knew she had to leave so others could get in. I tried to get my character on next but santa wasn't taking any more in line. Oh well! I'm just so happy princess got to see him. She seemed to have a better day after that and thought maybe santa sprinkled her with some holiday magic.

Princesswendybird- princess saw you and king near closing but had already logged off before she could say hi and goodnight! We were in the middle of another treatment and needed to finish up. She felt so bad about not saying anything to you.  :hug:

Thank you all for your prayers and support!

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 10:11 PM »

I was feeling a little disappointed that I can never seem to get in Santa's line. But not any more, if Princessmadiro, and other little princesses/knights, got in! Woot!
-PotOfGoldWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 04:52 AM »

Aww, so glad Princess got in!! :yes!:

I'm still in the full list....so I will just be patient and wait for my scarf/hat whenever it comes. LOL. :lolp:
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up