VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks to Krazy too  (Read 5414 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Thanks to Krazy too
« on: October 12, 2009, 01:15 PM »

I know Astro and others post the info and/or spoilers for the Quests each week - and we appreciate those much!  :bighug: :bighug:

But, I also, want to take and make a special thanks to Krazy_Kim also for going behind us and posting all the Quests questions with these as well. It is nice to actually go back and read some of these Quests questions along with our spoilers/answers.  :2thunbs:

So, thank you to all who post spoilers/info and the Questions to go along with them!  :clapping: :clap1:  :bighug:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: Thanks to Krazy too
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 03:13 PM »

I know Astro and others post the info and/or spoilers for the Quests each week - and we appreciate those much!  :bighug: :bighug:

But, I also, want to take and make a special thanks to Krazy_Kim also for going behind us and posting all the Quests questions with these as well. It is nice to actually go back and read some of these Quests questions along with our spoilers/answers.  :2thunbs:

So, thank you to all who post spoilers/info and the Questions to go along with them!  :clapping: :clap1:  :bighug:

Here Here, I so agree, and shame on me for not saying so earlier.  I, like Fun, like to go back and actually read these quests sometimes, as a matter of fact I am a bit behind, but this post reminded me that the entire "story" is here for us to read.

Three cheers to Krazy for the effort that goes into it. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Thanks to Krazy too
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 08:50 PM »

Aww, ty so very much.  :shy:  That was sweet of you.  I can feel the tears of happiness welling up in my eyes.  I am glad you like to read the questions as much as I like to read them.  I actually learned something new from this past quest and I find reading them most enjoyable.

Hugzzzzz and ty for making this tough day better for me.  :bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up