VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/28/2009 Vote for SmallWorlds!  (Read 4001 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
9/28/2009 Vote for SmallWorlds!
« on: September 28, 2009, 03:58 PM »

Vote for SmallWorlds!

September 28, 2009 1:13 PM

Greetings, citizens. I have thrilling news to share with you - something that all of us here at SWHQ are very excited about! SmallWorlds has been selected once again as a finalist in the Adobe Max Awards - a global awards programme that recognizes the best use of Adobe software for creating engaging experiences. It's a great honor, and gives some well-deserved industry recognition to the hardworking team here at SmallWorlds who create this great game for you all.

Finalist - Social Computing Category

Judges have selected us as one of three finalists in the Social Computing category, and we think we're in with a great chance of scooping a win this year!
Now that the Judges have made their selection, it's over to a public vote to determine the winners in each of the six categories, as well as the winner of the coveted People's Choice award. This leads me to my next very important point...

We need YOUR help to win!

Voting begins today, September 28, and the winners will be announced on October 6th. To vote for SmallWorlds, go to the voting page on the Adobe Max Awards site, and register your vote for SmallWorlds.

Whats more - you can cast as many votes as you like! Far be it from us to encourage you to spend hours voting for us, but Honesty, Johnny and I have set up a rotating shift.

So - just to make it 100% clear, once you've gone to the Adobe Max Awards finalists page, scroll down to the Social Computing category, and click "Vote" which is underneath our name.

Our developers have created a great platform for you all to play in, but SmallWorlds is the great game it is today because of the people who play it - thats you!

SmallWorlds = a Great Game and a Great Community

Help us give both the game and the community the recognition they deserve!
We shall need the support of a whole crowd of citizens to help us swing the vote our way - so please stop by the Adobe Max website and place your vote for SmallWorlds.
I'm feeling rather confident that we're in with a great chance to win. So much so that I confess that I've already made a small start on the story announcing such an exciting outcome... usually I'm much too cautious to even consider doing such a thing, but I do have such a positive feeling about it all!!

From all of us at SmallWorlds - Thanks for your support!

From the entire team here at SWHQ, thank you in advance for your vote! Don't forget to encourage your friends to vote for us also; every vote counts; remember to scroll down down to the Social Computing category. Well its farewell from me - I'm off to visit some of my colleagues and friends in-world and encourage them to visit the Adobe Max virtual ballot box today. The winners will be announced on the 6th of October, and you can rely on me to bring you the news as soon as it breaks!

I've never been any kind of a campaigner before, but I've noticed that it's certainly put quite a spring in my step!

Vote for SmallWorlds! (and remember you can vote more than once so we can really make our votes count)

~Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 05:07 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up