Online Worlds > Xeko (Elf Island)

HOST-Lily and MOD-Mocha no longer part of Elf Island staff

(1/4) > >>

1:
I don't know who is running that game anymore, but they need to be fired. They've been allowing things that most parents would have a fit about and they are making very poor management decisions.

funfly:

--- Quote from: MyAwesome on September 19, 2009, 03:00 PM ---Well you picked a bad time to check the game out again.  :(

They let Lily go two days ago  :mad: and there is a lot of other bs going on there. You can read about it on the forum's main page (see the link in a few posts up). I have quit Elf Island due to their poor decisions and lack of moral values once I found out about Lily, and also from what has been transpiring there. They just lost a large part of the original players and base of their game.

--- End quote ---

I was surprised by this (although I am usually not there long or often to notice much)

Purrypaws:
This all is so incredibly sad...

littlebelle:

Before

Oh my I never thought about the users of the forums not being able to connect. Is there another Elf forum that many will had too. I do hope you find yoru friends. That is sad. Have to tried contecting Bug and asking her what can be done? That makes it even sadder.

After I read and went oops not very good spelling rofl

Oh my I never thought about the users of the forums not being able to connect. Is there another Elf forum that many will head too. I do hope you find your friends. That is sad. Have you tried contecting Bug and asking her what can be done? That makes it even sadder.

funfly:

--- Quote from: JungleDudette on September 21, 2009, 12:30 PM ---
I have looked and looked and looked... but I can't find EITHER of these references! Horse, what is the post you refer to "a few posts up"? Funfly, where did you find Horse's post to quote? I'm so lost...

What's more, I haven't been able to get past the solid blue screen of EI's pre-login window, so it's been days since I was able to get onto the island. We got home from DLR late last night and LilJungle was able to login for about five minutes, long enough to see that a mod and two players were in the marketplace and NObody was in any other rooms on the rooms list [doesn't include personal homes or minigame rooms]. Looked pretty quiet for a closing time..
--- End quote ---

Sorry Jungle. Actually there are 2 threads and I copied from the one to put into this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version