VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/3/2009 Get Double Citizen Points!  (Read 4010 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
9/3/2009 Get Double Citizen Points!
« on: September 02, 2009, 10:12 PM »

Get Double Citizen Points!

September 3, 2009 2:10 PM

Greetings SmallWorlds citizens. The SmallWorlds team were hoping the pressure might ease this week, but instead we've all been extra busy ironing the kinks and creases out of the 2.0 Release. With a release as large and complex as 2.0, glitches are very hard to avoid. We are grateful to our wonderfully supportive SmallWorlds community for your patience as we work through any issues.

Some of the changes being rolled out include the following:

* The Double Citizen Points Reward is back for an extra week! You will receive double Citizen Points for all friends invited into SmallWorlds from September 2, 22:00 SWT until September 9, 22:00 SWT.
    * The Hotrod Skateboard will now be given away with all one-year VIP subscriptions, including those purchased with SmallWorlds Gold.
    * A gaming release is scheduled for next week that will make game-play fairer. The high-level weapons will be released with new, more advanced, Game Arenas.

Double Citizen Point Rewards Are Back!

Unfortunately there was an issue when multiple invitations were issued on social networks and some citizens didn't receive the Citizen Point rewards they should have. Please accept our sincere apologies for this error. We regret that it is not technically possible for us to automatically detect and credit any Citizen Points you should have received for your previous invitations. For more information on this issue, please refer to this forum thread.

We have brought back the Double Citizen Point rewards bonus for a extra week. We hope this gives you an opportunity to re-gain some of those points you should have received.

You will receive double Citizen Points for all friends invited into SmallWorlds from September 2, 22:00 SWT until September 9, 22:00 SWT.

Hotrod Skateboard Reward for VIP bought with Gold

The Hotrod Skateboard will now be given away with all one-year VIP subscriptions, including those purchased with SmallWorlds Gold.

If you have purchased a one-year VIP membership using SmallWorlds Gold since 25th June 2009, please email support@smallworlds.com to receive your Hotrod Skateboard.

Arena Games

The SmallWorlds team is currently working on a Gaming Release that will be uploaded towards the end of next week. This release will put a Citizen Level cap on the Arena Games, to limit the effect of your Citizen Levels when playing low-level games. For example, a game could have a Citizen Level cap of 10. If a player with a Citizen Level of 100 joins that game, their Citizen Level advantage will be limited to Level 10. This will even out the playing field, making it fairer for citizens with lower levels.

We will also be releasing all the weapons in Sovereign Plaza, and opening up some advanced Gaming Arenas to use them in. A word of warning: if you try playing with a pea-shooter in an advanced Game Arena you may find yourself at a serious disadvantage!

Wagering on the outcome of Arena Games will also be reactivated as part of the Gaming Release next week. However, I myself am not certain whether I will be brave enough to wager on a game. I find it very difficult to shoot people without apologizing afterward! Still, I have appreciated hearing from many citizens how much they are enjoying the new games. I have no doubt that the improvements being made will increase this enjoyment and fine-tune your fun.

~Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:15 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up