VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/4/2009 Fun at Celebrity Central  (Read 4056 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/4/2009 Fun at Celebrity Central
« on: August 03, 2009, 09:02 PM »

SmallWorlds Blog http://blog.smallworlds.com/2009/08/04/fun-at-celebrity-central/
Fun at Celebrity Central
August 4th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

Thank you to all SmallWorlds citizens who attended the Celebrity Central event and helped us celebrate all the wonderful entries in the Celebrity Lookalike contest!

Click here to see the winners of the contest, and remember to check out the Celebrity Lookalike Video we put together to showcase just a few of your wonderful entries!

A great time was had by all who came along to the event, and SmallWorlds staff members very much enjoyed rubbing shoulders with all you celebrity look-alikes.  I saw SmallWorlds co-founders Darren Green and Mitch Olson there, having fun.  Dan SmallWorlds also came along.  Many SmallWorlds developers took a few minutes out from their busy day to drop in and say hello.

Here are a couple of photos of myself and some other members of the team enjoying the event.  I was so busy having fun that I forget to snap many pictures off!  Perhaps some of you have photos of the event you’d like to share? If so, please post them on this blog’s forum thread.  I’d love to see them!

Here's Kent showing off his dance moves on the catwalk. These days he just can't seem to stop dancing!

A fun group! Charlie SmallWorlds is standing next to me (behind Barak Obama) and Tony, one of our SmalWorlds developers, is on the left wearing a jetpack.

In this picture, it looks like Charlie SmallWorlds and I are trying to get Barak’s attention.  Maybe Charlie has some decorating ideas for the White House that he wants to share!

Phew, that was a wonderful event!  And I can’t wait for the next SmallWorlds competition.  It’s always such a delight to see the creativity, inventiveness and humor of all SmallWorlds citizens.

~ Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:06 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up