VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/10/2009 Epic Magic Fight This Saturday  (Read 4244 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
7/10/2009 Epic Magic Fight This Saturday
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:43 PM »

SmallWorlds Blog http://blog.smallworlds.com/2009/07/10/epic-magic-fight-this-saturday/
Epic Magic Fight This Saturday
July 10th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

Hang onto your zombie-heads, SmallWorlds thrill-seekers! This Friday at midnight SWT, I Elvira SmallWorlds, will be opening an Epic Magic Fight Arena. The Arena will only be open for 24 hours and will close again at midnight SWT on Saturday.

The main event will start at 9pm Saturday SWT - a magic free-for-all with several celebrity guests joining in the magic-throwing mayhem.

Have you ever wanted to give Kent Kronkite a fish head? Or maybe you dream of casting voodoo magic on a SmallWorlds moderator? Just enter my SmallWorlds Epic Magic Fight Arena this Saturday with your spells at the ready.
Rules of the Fight

* If you enter the arena you WILL have spells thrown at you.  If you don’t want to participate, do not enter.
    * No wearables are allowed as everyone must fight on a level playing-field.  Anyone with wearables on will be automatically booted from the Magic Arena until they remove them.
    * Anyone complaining about being hit by magic will be booted from the Magic Arena.

I have created a small store inside the arena where you can stock up on spells.  I strongly suggest you come prepared!

- Elvira

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: 7/10/2009 Epic Magic Fight This Saturday
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 09:54 PM »

This is going on now.  It is the perfect activity if anyone is stress and needs an outlet for it. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up