VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Harmony trivia in Stonehenge (ended)  (Read 4391 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Harmony trivia in Stonehenge (ended)
« on: June 15, 2009, 07:10 PM »

Theme is VFK trivia.  Problem:   NOBODY CAN GET INTO STONEHENGE BECAUSE IT'S FULL!

Loving the host games tonight... :hmm:

Flamanar
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 08:43 PM by flamanar »

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
Re: Harmony trivia in Stonehenge
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 07:12 PM »

Keep trying!  I did and I won a visor (although I've yet to see it in my inventory).  :??:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 07:24 PM »

Keep trying!  I did and I won a visor (although I've yet to see it in my inventory).  :??:

ROFL.  There's only like 9 ppl besides Harmony in the room.  About 100 trying to get in...

I think I just guessed the right answer to her last question, but she left!  Now we're standing here wondering what to do...

Doesn't get any better than this. :hmm:

UPDATE:  no message from my help report, but I have a visor in my inventory.  Sheesh...  They SERIOUSLY need to work on their communication!

Flamanar
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:38 PM by flamanar »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • more laundry....
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 07:52 PM »

Congrats Flame -
Congrats Disco - Hope you get visor soon! Maybe refresh or send Help message  :sos:

Disco, we went out to eat tonight - on the menu was 'Disco Fries' so naturally I thought of you!
          (they were french fries served with cheese and brown gravy on them. - I didn't try them, maybe I should have  :lolg: )

Purrypaws

• There are two of us??
    The road is not safe!!!
  • Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 08:25 PM »

Totally off topic..but..Oh those fries remind me of the food at the Primetime at M-G-M (Hollywood Studios now..?)
they have fries with brown gravy that remind me of my Mom's roast beef and potaoes..

Purrypaws >>>who now has her red flips once again!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 08:42 PM »

Congrats Flame -
Congrats Disco - Hope you get visor soon! Maybe refresh or send Help message  :sos:

Disco, we went out to eat tonight - on the menu was 'Disco Fries' so naturally I thought of you!
          (they were french fries served with cheese and brown gravy on them. - I didn't try them, maybe I should have  :lolg: )

ty Fun :)  and those fries sound awesome, btw...-gets hungry-

Flamanar

Cloudymellowdisco

• Teleport Magic
Re: Harmony trivia in Stonehenge (ended)
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 08:47 PM »

Roast beef and potatoes, YES!!  :thumb:  "Disco Fries," no, I don't think so.  :td:  I think you were wise to leave them alone, Fun!  Are you sure the menu didn't say Crisco Fries?? :laugh2:  They sound like a heart attack waiting to happen!!   :ahh:

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 09:34 PM »

I did not make it in the Harmony room, but landed in another room with 10 others and those were not happy they could not get in. So, I started on my own trivia and we had a great time! :dance3: I did not give out prizes either...  :soccer:
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 08:44 AM »

Congrats Flame & Disco!!   :clap1:    Disco:  check your closet for your visor.  It doesn't show in inventory for some reason.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 10:29 AM »

WOOT!   :thumb:     I too finally got into a "stonehenge" after _____ tries!  And my klumzy fingers were able to unscramble "Village Square" faster than anyone else, even after spelling it wrong one time! It was the first question she asked once I got in, so I had to turn around and leave right away!  I couldn't believe I actually got it.

I thought it was cool that she kept telling the winners to leave as soon as they won, so that others could get into the room.  I know that probably hardly matters when you are one of the ones that never did get in, but at least she was trying!  I find it hard to believe that a room as large as Stonehenge only can hold like 9-10 ppl; but maybe they did that so there would NOT be great masses of ppl all shouting out the answer, and poor Harmony dealing with ppl screaming at her "but *I* said it first...."   

Oh well, after missing the host because I was using "I found HOST_Harmony" and it was host dragon who showed up   :bm:    , it felt good to win a visor on the trivia!

.it    :coffee:        (just one more cup should do it)

:dance2:

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Purrypaws

• There are two of us??
    The road is not safe!!!
  • Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 10:39 AM »

great masses of ppl all shouting out the answer, and poor Harmony dealing with ppl screaming at her "but *I* said it first...."
Yet another great reason for a chat log..I know Hosts have them, but players could look before they complain.

Purrypaws >>>who now has her red flips once again!

Cloudymellowdisco

• Teleport Magic
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 12:32 PM »

WOOT!   :thumb:     I too finally got into a "stonehenge" after _____ tries!  And my klumzy fingers were able to unscramble "Village Square" faster than anyone else, even after spelling it wrong one time! It was the first question she asked once I got in, so I had to turn around and leave right away!  I couldn't believe I actually got it.

I thought it was cool that she kept telling the winners to leave as soon as they won, so that others could get into the room.  I know that probably hardly matters when you are one of the ones that never did get in, but at least she was trying!  I find it hard to believe that a room as large as Stonehenge only can hold like 9-10 ppl; but maybe they did that so there would NOT be great masses of ppl all shouting out the answer, and poor Harmony dealing with ppl screaming at her "but *I* said it first...."   

Hee hee .it!  I had about the same experience!  After going in and out of Stonehenge for several minutes, I was shocked to find Harmony in the room.  She had just started giving out clues for the next scramble and explaining she used caps on two letters to show that the next location was two words.  The she gave the clue and my muddled brain actually saw enough letter combinations for me to type out Fireworks Lobby.

I have to admit I stuck around for a few more minutes because Harmony didn't give me any idea what was to happen next and I didn't see the visor in my inventory (THANKS Astro for letting me know where to find the visor!).  Then I was hit by a bad case of lag (I was on my work computer with Flash 10! :notme: )!  As soon as the lag cleared, I congratulated another winner and then Harmony asked us to leave so others could get in.  Now that all of you have mentioned it, I too was surprised how few people were in the room.  In fact, there were more people on the map than in Stonehenge!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 12:38 PM »

Hee hee .it!  I had about the same experience!  After going in and out of Stonehenge for several minutes, I was shocked to find Harmony in the room.  She had just started giving out clues for the next scramble and explaining she used caps on two letters to show that the next location was two words.  The she gave the clue and my muddled brain actually saw enough letter combinations for me to type out Fireworks Lobby.

I have to admit I stuck around for a few more minutes because Harmony didn't give me any idea what was to happen next and I didn't see the visor in my inventory (THANKS Astro for letting me know where to find the visor!).  Then I was hit by a bad case of lag (I was on my work computer with Flash 10! :notme: )!  As soon as the lag cleared, I congratulated another winner and then Harmony asked us to leave so others could get in.  Now that all of you have mentioned it, I too was surprised how few people were in the room.  In fact, there were more people on the map than in Stonehenge!
Lol.  I think I probably went into the right room a few times, but left quickly because I only saw about a dozen blue blobs (I expected to see a LARGE crowd of people)!  It wasn't until I went in again and I saw a Harmony bubble that I knew I was in the right room.  It's funny because Stonehenge is so incredibly large...yet the garden holds more people... :hmmmm:

And yes:  the entrance to the main map was a glowing blue oval with masses of people hitting the main map and swerving back into Stonehenge to try to find Harmony again!  Never seen so many people enter the map at one time...

Flamanar

Cloudymellowdisco

• Teleport Magic
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 12:44 PM »

I know what you mean, Flame!!  It was almost like The Blob from the movie had hit VFK's map!  :laugh2:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 01:02 PM »

I know what you mean, Flame!!  It was almost like The Blob from the movie had hit VFK's map!  :laugh2:

:roflmao: :rofl1:  How True!

Flamanar
Pages: [1]   Go Up