Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

1 Yearling Badge

(1/2) > >>

funfly:
I popped on other day to see what was new.

Got message I earned 1 Yearling Badge - can't believe it's been a year already!

ETA:  Yearling Badge

Astro:
Thanks for posting Fun!  I haven't been on PH in quite a long while too it seems.  So many games, so little time.  I'll have to sign in to check that out too. 

funfly:

--- Quote from: AstroGigiblue on June 14, 2009, 10:05 AM ---Thanks for posting Fun!  I haven't been on PH in quite a long while too it seems.  So many games, so little time.  I'll have to sign in to check that out too. 

--- End quote ---

Iridessa in Sunflower Gully area - check her for a new quest for All Fairies.  Need to play game of Tink's Toss and Snowflake Game 10,000 points each - gives you a basket or something like that.

Astro:

--- Quote from: funfly on June 14, 2009, 12:38 PM ---Iridessa in Sunflower Gully area - check her for a new quest for All Fairies.  Need to play game of Tink's Toss and Snowflake Game 10,000 points each - gives you a basket or something like that.

--- End quote ---

Awesome!  Thanks again!  Woot Woot for new Quests and stuffs!   :2thunbs:

Astro:

--- Quote from: funfly on June 09, 2009, 01:57 PM ---I popped on other day to see what was new.

Got message I earned 1 Yearling Badge - can't believe it's been a year already!

--- End quote ---

Alright, total bummer.  I logged in, and no Badge for me.  Boo.   :cry:    Anyone else not get it?  I can't believe it would be like a 1-day thing??   :??:

Well, at least I got to do the new Iridessa Quest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version