VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank God for the IGNORE BUTTON!  (Read 8936 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: Thank God for the IGNORE BUTTON!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 12:37 PM »

Well I do see the favorites, but in most cases It does not effect me. I am too busy doing scavenger hunts every night to care. But what I believe I saw last month really put a damper on me getting ever excited about VFK again. The spark left. Not sure I will ever really care again for this game.

Still no answer to my emails about my second membership.  This is my money and I am really not happy. I have never ever got an email back which does not bode well for me wanting to invest more money in them. For what I do in the game free is good enough.

I still play because I have friends in this game. I also know that everyone is human and the people who get to know hosts of course have a better bond. Maybe I would if I could ever find a host.

But I do feel like a second wheel when I find one and they are busy talking to a few players. I do appreciate Vintage saying hello to me when I manage to stay up to 12:35 am for closing. First time was wow she knows my title :)

So looking forward to no scavenger hunts so I can play lazer tag with friends. I do not have a lot of time when I get home to play before bed is calling. 
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 01:27 PM »

Reading some comments about favoritism, I am glad that game is not great enough for me to play it on a daily basis, I don't have to deal with all the drama from VMK :)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 07:29 AM »

On a more positive note, I have witnessed Vintage on the street at the closing parties go out of her way to welcome EVERYONE to the street.  

Flamanar

I have witnessed this as well from Vintage.  I just think it's just great, and also a reminder that the small little things do matter, and for me - are the things I remember most.   :2thunbs:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 08:41 AM »

On a more positive note, I have witnessed Vintage on the street at the closing parties go out of her way to welcome EVERYONE to the street.  

Flamanar

I have witnessed this as well from Vintage.  I just think it's just great, and also a reminder that the small little things do matter, and for me - are the things I remember most.   :2thunbs:

10000000000000000000000000000% agree to this!
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

verenice

• Invisibility Magic
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 09:48 AM »

On a more positive note, I have witnessed Vintage on the street at the closing parties go out of her way to welcome EVERYONE to the street.  Sadly, there are those...how do I put this mildy...'clingy people' who will virtually stand on top of the host as much as possible and try to monopolize the conversation.  All I can say is...sigh...kids...lol ;)

Absolutley, as a matter of fact I've seen certain people try to keep Vintage 'to themselves' so to speak,  but if someone else greets her or asks a question, she is there ready to answer back.     

I will also say that I've seen some disturbing 'carrying on' between hosts and players lately.  It's my personal opinion (going by what I've seen, and some things that I've heard) that things are getting out of control a bit with a few players and hosts. 

I have also seen things that make me wonder.  I hope they don't let this get out of hand. Unfortunately, what a few people do can sometimes affect everyone else, and I would hate to see it if the staff had to keep a greater distance from the players.  As a matter of fact, I think the friendly staff is one of the best things of the game.   

"Don't try to get fancy with the Brita!"
-Lexie
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up