VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Space Age is Open!  (Read 9527 times)

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
Re: Space Age is Open!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 09:17 PM »

Try Shop now. It loaded for me. :)
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 12:01 AM »

I'll try to get the other pics Astro, ty for getting so much posted already!  :bighug: The rooms are beautiful and even I enjoyed some laser tag - Woot!  :wavet:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 04:30 AM »

Someone has nothing better to do in the space game than disrupting the adversary by

PS: Not sure if it happend to someone else yet, but if you think you are playing only against ppl you want only, you can have some other people jumping into the game  :ls:

Not so reliable if some folk jumps into the game
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 07:29 AM by {a...z}*K{a...z}* »

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 08:04 AM »

Well, I finally met you Astro! Woot!!! :wavet:

We need a map! for sure....

idk how I missed this, sorry Pix.  It was great to finally meet you in game too!  Hugs!   :hug:

I'll try to get the other pics Astro, ty for getting so much posted already!  :bighug: The rooms are beautiful and even I enjoyed some laser tag - Woot!  :wavet:

Thanks for the pictures Princess!   :hug:    I honestly have not even seen some of those rooms yet!!   :thumb:

Someone has nothing better to do in the space game than disrupting the adversary by

PS: Not sure if it happend to someone else yet, but if you think you are playing only against ppl you want only, you can have some other people jumping into the game  :ls:

Not so reliable if some folk jumps into the game

My thoughts exactly Key!    :laugh2:

I'm sure this new game is quite buggy atm.  I did notice other ppl came into the game too, and had no idea how or where they came from!  Also, I have yet to see someone in a green suit!  Wonder how that happened?!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 08:15 AM »

I'm sure this new game is quite buggy atm.  I did notice other ppl came into the game too, and had no idea how or where they came from!  Also, I have yet to see someone in a green suit!  Wonder how that happened?!
Actually, they changed the color of the red team suit, maybe someone has trouble differencing red and green in the vfk team?

Explanation of the new elements in the game : (dont click if you dont to see it)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 09:18 AM by {a...z}*K{a...z}* »

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 01:51 PM »

Ok how is the lag for everyone else it was horrible last night in the shopping area and just got worse from there. And I have a powerful computer that no water ride ever made me stop because of lag. So I can just imagine how many people were in lag limbo last night

It was so bad last night the whole internet explorer just froze.

On a side note I had Lukethebeast on last night trying to figure out were to buy stuff. I figure since he had less items it might mean less lag. He kept asking question and no one answered finally piratebell did :) So nobs people you never know when once of us might be spying oh ya ROFL!

I also found VFK hosts unprepared for questions of where is the exit. I ask VFK_Minte like 10 times about were is the shop, were is the exit etc. etc etc.She was more interested in saying Woot, dance party, and putting a TV in the room. I got so frustrated I left. She seemed to be in her own little world makes me wonder some of the ages of these VFK hosts :) Right Flame :)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 02:00 PM »

Ok how is the lag for everyone else it was horrible last night in the shopping area and just got worse from there. And I have a powerful computer that no water ride ever made me stop because of lag. So I can just imagine how many people were in lag limbo last night

It was so bad last night the whole internet explorer just froze.

On a side note I had Lukethebeast on last night trying to figure out were to buy stuff. I figure since he had less items it might mean less lag. He kept asking question and no one answered finally piratebell did :) So nobs people you never know when once of us might be spying oh ya ROFL!

I also found VFK hosts unprepared for questions of where is the exit. I ask VFK_Minte like 10 times about were is the shop, were is the exit etc. etc etc.She was more interested in saying Woot, dance party, and putting a TV in the room. I got so frustrated I left. She seemed to be in her own little world makes me wonder some of the ages of these VFK hosts :) Right Flame :)

I was having really evil lag especially in the First room where the shop is. It kept freezing up, I think I missed a lot then :(  I saw words scroll up so quick I thought it was a race to the top of the screen!

Hoping they can do something to fix this lag. In the meantime, maybe I should try to carry less-but it didn't help much before when I tried that.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 03:18 PM »

He kept asking question and no one answered finally piratebell did :) So nobs people you never know when once of us might be spying oh ya ROFL!

Never say never!  Some people make it incredibly obvious when they are spying on us.  :notme:

Piratebell has always been a nice person from what I've seen.  Doesn't surprise me that she tried to help you.  :)  The majority of mods from the 'other forum' are very nice and helpful.

Mintie I'm not overly familiar with.  Haven't talked to her much, but I think she hasn't been around as long as the other hosts (I could be wrong).  She's very nice and pleasant, and I think she might have just been set on doing the dance party.  I think some hosts take their current assignments much more seriously than others...not saying one is worse than another.  Just saying that priorities may be different from host to host. 

I imagine Mintie is an adult...VFK wouldn't set a kid loose to do that task.  I know lately, hosts have been literally bombarded with so many questions that I think their eyes just gloss over after a while and they get back to the task at hand.  I know after about five minutes of watching clusters of chat bubbles, my eyes kindof gloss over...and I really end up not paying attention to what people are saying!  Mind just kindof wanders...  Just difficult for me to keep track of the many varied conversations and questions.  Sigh.  Old age?  :??:

Flamanar

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 11:41 AM »

Maybe she was just ignoring you   :shy:

What I wonder is how many team staffs like VFK, Host there are in total O_o ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up