VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A little too much time on my hands today...  (Read 11802 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: A little too much time on my hands today...
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 07:58 PM »

:idea: Teleport him in there  Then remove the matching teleporter! 

Ah, excellent idea Happy, have you had practice at things like this?  >:D :lolg:

Recently made some preparations for the meet on SW---(jk) 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 08:00 PM »

Ah, excellent idea Happy, have you had practice at things like this?  >:D :lolg:

So, is the SW gas containment room ready?  :rofl1: Flame - your handywork will be in demand soon for all online worlds.  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 08:03 PM »

Apply for a patent... :wavet:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 09:45 PM »

:uhuh:

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 09:46 PM »

Preparation, like in Preparation H??   :lolp:

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 10:02 PM »

Preparation, like in Preparation H??   :lolp:

I love that stuff!

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 10:05 PM »

We can always have a nice staff member, who would be ever so glad to teleport him there..... muahaha.
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 10:25 AM »

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: Flame, you really worked magic with this one! Even our kids are cracking up laughing. Oh, and requesting we build one of those in our home.  :lolg:

OH my, you all have us laughing so hard. Flame, all I can say is I am so glad you, .It, Pix, Paws, and so many others have found your way here to NoBS. It just feels like we have all been here for years together - laughing it up and making life a lot more bearable!  :bighug: :hug: Aww, look at me getting all verklempt.  :cry: :waveb: When King and I found our way here a year ago, we knew it would be our new home away from home. We have made so many wonderful new friends this past year and felt so welcome from day 1! :drinkingtoast: Three cheers for Decoy for creating and upkeeping the looney bin and to all of our friends here. Hugs to all fo our friends from the bottom of our hearts - thanks for just being you and being in our lives!

P.S. All we need is a VFK toilet and that room wold be complete! Just put a "Sports Weekly" in there and King will come a runnin'.  :notme:

Aww, thanks Wendy :)  .It and myself are mega happy to have found our new home here.  "verklempt"!   I love it!

All I can say is that the people here that I've come into contact with so far are amazing, kind and friendly people.  Hard to find people like that elsewhere.  I'm proud to be a member of this forum...and to have the honor to be friends with such nice people.  I'm still getting used to being able to 'be myself' (still removing the duct tape from my mouth without pulling out me beard...other forums are SO intolerant of truth or opinion...so much for 'freedom of speech'  :hmm: ), but I'm gradually 'coming back to life'.  ;)

A VFK toilet...hmm  (note to self...phone Gail and ask when the toilets will be out...end of note).  -goes to mini-mart and picks up a copy of Sports Weekly-  Ok...now all we have to do is wait for the toilet to come out.  I've heard it will be......soon?? :sleep:

(hugs) all around

Flamanar...starting to get a bit verklempt myself...

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 08:17 PM »

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: Flame, you really worked magic with this one! Even our kids are cracking up laughing. Oh, and requesting we build one of those in our home.  :lolg:

OH my, you all have us laughing so hard. Flame, all I can say is I am so glad you, .It, Pix, Paws, and so many others have found your way here to NoBS. It just feels like we have all been here for years together - laughing it up and making life a lot more bearable!  :bighug: :hug: Aww, look at me getting all verklempt.  :cry: :waveb: When King and I found our way here a year ago, we knew it would be our new home away from home. We have made so many wonderful new friends this past year and felt so welcome from day 1! :drinkingtoast: Three cheers for Decoy for creating and upkeeping the looney bin and to all of our friends here. Hugs to all fo our friends from the bottom of our hearts - thanks for just being you and being in our lives!

P.S. All we need is a VFK toilet and that room wold be complete! Just put a "Sports Weekly" in there and King will come a runnin'.  :notme:

Aww, thanks Wendy :)  .It and myself are mega happy to have found our new home here.  "verklempt"!   I love it!

All I can say is that the people here that I've come into contact with so far are amazing, kind and friendly people.  Hard to find people like that elsewhere.  I'm proud to be a member of this forum...and to have the honor to be friends with such nice people.  I'm still getting used to being able to 'be myself' (still removing the duct tape from my mouth without pulling out me beard...other forums are SO intolerant of truth or opinion...so much for 'freedom of speech'  :hmm: ), but I'm gradually 'coming back to life'.  ;)

A VFK toilet...hmm  (note to self...phone Gail and ask when the toilets will be out...end of note).  -goes to mini-mart and picks up a copy of Sports Weekly-  Ok...now all we have to do is wait for the toilet to come out.  I've heard it will be......soon?? :sleep:

(hugs) all around

Flamanar...starting to get a bit verklempt myself...

Ah, made me smile after a pretty crappy day! Hugs Flame and .It!  :bighug: :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 10:13 PM »

Ah, made me smile after a pretty crappy day! Hugs Flame and .It!  :bighug: :hug:

aww.  Glad I brought a smile ta ye :)  Sorry you had a crappy day.  Next week is my turn to have a crappy day or three (Remicade Tuesday for me...blech).  Getting it all out of my system ahead of time. lol

Thoughts and prayers as usual for Wendy and family.  (hugs) :)  Hoping you have a fantastic day tomorrow :)

Flamanar
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up