VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Games Days May 7 to 21st 2009  (Read 5157 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Great Games Days May 7 to 21st 2009
« on: May 09, 2009, 12:24 PM »

There is a badge for this as well

Start at Tinkerbell in CottonPuff - play her Tink Toss game there get 10,000 points see Tink again then

2nd go see   Silvermist at  Dewdrop Vale and then play Fish Bounce for 10,000 points (I'm stuck at 9,020 points  :bm: )
---------however, I went back to Silvermist to see what I needed to do for sure and it allowed me to go to the next game in this quest so give it a try even if you don't get the 10,000    :yes!:

3rd go Neverberry Thicket and 10,000 in SpiderWeb game - return to silvermist when done.

4th go to Sunflower Gully and see Iridessa who sends you to get 10,000 in Firefly Game in Springtime Orchard - Return to Iridessa. she sends you to:

5th Rosetta's Garden in CherryBlossom Heights to catch FlowerPetal Game 10,000 points - return to Rosetta.

6th see Fawn at Maple Tree Hill - sends you to play Knothole Pantry Game 10,000 in Pumpkin Patch and then return to Fawn - she sends you to Tink

7th- Tink sends you to Evergreen Overlook to play the Snowflake game 10,000. Return to Tink who then awards you the Great Games Days badge.

Most of the games I scored over 10,000 points except for the Fish Bounce which was 9,020 - and it still allowed me to continue and earn the badge.  Also, most of the games I quit after I scored a little over 10,000 (my hand hurts   :P hehe
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:39 PM by funfly »

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Great Games Days May 7 to 21st 2009
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 09:27 PM »

Thanks for the update Fun!   :hug:

Yes, that was a lot of flitting around wasn't it?!   :lolg:

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with my least favorite game -- Petal Pickup.  So, I was able to finally finish up some old quests too, that required the 10,000 in points to move on.  Woot!   :wavet:

I thought you had to collect ALL of the petals in one single bunch!  I didn't know that you could collect them individually or in a smaller group, to make up for the amount required for each round!   :doh:   :doh:   :doh:  silly me.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:23 PM »

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with my least favorite game -- Petal Pickup.  So, I was able to finally finish up some old quests too, that required the 10,000 in points to move on.  Woot!   :wavet:

I thought you had to collect ALL of the petals in one single bunch!  I didn't know that you could collect them individually or in a smaller group, to make up for the amount required for each round!   :doh:   :doh:   :doh:  silly me.

yw and my wings are still tired from flitting   :heat:

So glad you were able to complete those quests for Petal Pickup....and gosh golly, you poor thing trying to collect ALL of the petals in one single bunch   :sur: I'd still be there if that was the case :bighug:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 08:59 AM »

yw and my wings are still tired from flitting   :heat:

So glad you were able to complete those quests for Petal Pickup....and gosh golly, you poor thing trying to collect ALL of the petals in one single bunch   :sur: I'd still be there if that was the case :bighug:

:lolg:    I'm great for making mistakes like that.   ;)   

Same thing happened with that dreaded "VMK Blackheart Quest" too.  I NEVER played Ned for points, and never realized until I believe Ducky, Happy and Bright (much Thanks to you all again!) told me I had to actually SLOW my boat down for that quest.  So that I could get the required points needed for passing one of the last tasks during that quest too.   :doh:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up