VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/26 HOST TELEPORTER GAME IS ON!!! -- Broken Mine Carts (gold & coal) Prize  (Read 8566 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

No idea what the prize is. lol

Flamanar

EDIT:  Just adding what the prize is for this event, and the in-game pop up we got.   ;)

Mine Carts:  Broken Mine Cart - Coal  &  Broken Mine Cart - Gold

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 03:09 PM by AstroGigiblue »

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: HOST TELEPORTER GAME IS ON!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 10:41 AM »

Just came here to post too.  Woot!   213 in Queue, hopefully I'll get in this time around!   :thumb:

pop-up said Broken Mine Carts!  Woohoo!  They listened!!!   :dance3:   :dance2:    :bow2:

Good Luck All!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 10:54 AM »

Littlebelle made it in and got a broken cart rofl. Redoagain was not so lucky he got stuck in the loading screen :(
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 11:05 AM »

Littlebelle made it in and got a broken cart rofl. Redoagain was not so lucky he got stuck in the loading screen :(

Redo should have help reports sent, littlebelle

Flamanar
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:28 AM by flamanar »

Pink

• Gosh, we STILL haven't learned our lesson, have we?
  • Snowman Magic
  • I'm young! I'm young! Flame thinks I'm young!

LittleBelle, send in a help report.  I've had to do that a couple of times now because my laptop seems to have issues when lots of ppl are on VFK, and they've always either sent me right into the room or just put the prize into my inventory.  Very very nice of them to do that....

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

OMG!  They're taking high numbers at random again!  I just had a player in the 250 range go in!  Keep a sharp eye on your people!

Flamanar

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic

OMG!  They're taking high numbers at random again!  I just had a player in the 250 range go in!  Keep a sharp eye on your people!

Flamanar

What do you mean by this Flame? Are they taking them over the lower numbers?

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Flamanar

What do you mean by this Flame? Are they taking them over the lower numbers?

Yes!  They sometimes grab someone from higher up in the queue and place them in the game room.  My person was in the 200's...so they should have had a longer wait.

NEWSFLASH:   popup just now stating they're taking the host rooms down, and giving people already in the queue until the top of the hour to get into the game room.

Flamanar

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

Missed this game...was with Hubby today taking a walk
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:49 PM by funfly »

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....

I pulled out my hair on this one!!! :shy: Major lag, major none loading screens. I froze twice in the end and Fin booted me! I simply wanted to cry on this one! I could not even speak to say, I am very very slow loading! Boot! I did the total of five reports and sadly one was because of the boot. Very upset... Crashed total of four times... and that was because of the crowded ride rooms and people talking... crash---

Wish the prize was a lava lamp... LOL
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Missed this game...was with Hubby today at the ocean beach for walk on the boardwalk. :surf:

Ocean?  Boardwalk?  -jealous-... lol

I got you covered, Fun.  Just let me know what you need :)

Pix, bummer.  This was pretty much a smooth game for us (a welcome change of pace ;).  Only had 1 loading screen freeze.  Rest was smooth sailing!  I only did Fins room, not Harmonys.  Near the end, there were bunches of ppl at the entrance not moving.  Wish they'd boot the afk people quicker...but I guess they can't tell the difference between afk ppl and people like you who had slow loading.  I will say that the first thing I do when the room shows up on my screen is to IMMEDIATELY walk to the middle of the room...so the host sees that I'm there and not afk.  Sigh.  I will also add that Fins line was moving way faster than I think I've ever seen it move.  Numbers dropped pretty steadily, which was a nice change of pace.  Also, had multiple ppl get pulled into the teleporter room who were in high numbers!  Of course it happened whenever I wasn't watching. lol.  Thank God for the 'drip drip' of the water tower, or I wouldn't have known they were in there! 

Hang in there.  If you stress too much, it's time to walk away for awhile and calm down.  (hugs)   :cry:

Flamanar...who is melting in 90+ degree heat :(
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 02:29 PM by flamanar »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

Missed this game...was with Hubby today at the ocean beach for walk on the boardwalk. :surf:

Ocean?  Boardwalk?  -jealous-... lol

I got you covered, Fun.  Just let me know what you need :)

Pix, bummer.  This was pretty much a smooth game for us (a welcome change of pace ;).  Only had 1 loading screen freeze.  Rest was smooth sailing!  I only did Fins room, not Harmonys.  Near the end, there were bunches of ppl at the entrance not moving.  Wish they'd boot the afk people quicker...but I guess they can't tell the difference between afk ppl and people like you who had slow loading.  I will say that the first thing I do when the room shows up on my screen is to IMMEDIATELY walk to the middle of the room...so the host sees that I'm there and not afk.  Sigh.  I will also add that Fins line was moving way faster than I think I've ever seen it move.  Numbers dropped pretty steadily, which was a nice change of pace.  Also, had multiple ppl get pulled into the teleporter room who were in high numbers!  Of course it happened whenever I wasn't watching. lol.  Thank God for the 'drip drip' of the water tower, or I wouldn't have known they were in there! 

Hang in there.  If you stress too much, it's time to walk away for awhile and calm down.  (hugs)   :cry:

Flamanar...who is melting in 90+ degree heat :(

Awww thanks.  And melting in 90+ degree heat yep that's why we went to the boardwalk. I think everyone except you was at the beach though.  - diverts the ocean breezes to Flamanar -

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Yup... walking away..... :drunk:
ScarlettPixie

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page

Wow, looks like we missed all of the fun today. (and most of the week). We were taking King's parents to the airport today after a long week of lots going on. The kids were baptized yesterday and that was AWESOME! We are to recieve a recording of their personal videos and baptism video, so we will share when that comes to us. (May take a bit for them to get them out to all of the families) I am exhausted, King is exhausted, but it seems like some of this event was exhausting.  :lolg:

Congrats to everyone who got in and won today! Hugs!  :bighug: :hug:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

I just logged on VFK and click on Host Room tab.  Rooms are open again!  Run!!!

Host Room Tab I think was up there all day, and being the curious one I am clicked on it again and it's open?!!!

PrincessWendyBird

Just coming to post as well.Looks like Harmony's game is open. They made everyone leave Fin's line. Her room is not open. But, Harmony is running the game again. Well, I am on doctor's orders to have my feet up tonight resting.

A teleporter event counts as rest, right?  :lolg:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 07:51 PM »

Redo should have help reports sent, littlebelle

Flamanar

He did and got no reply fortunately he got in 2 more times so all is good but we only got the coal not gold in fins. But in Harmony we got the gold carts :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:54 PM by littlebelle »

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Congrats to those who won.  And Wendy...please take it easy, ok?  Don't hurt yourself.  If you don't have any carts, let me know!  (hugs) to you and King.

Sigh.  Well...as smoothly as the first game this morning went for me..........................................this was the opposite!! :(

First, I have a couple people log in right away when they announced tonights game.  They're in the teens.  THEN a short while later:  a popup saying that Fins room shouldn't have been on the list...and that we need to EXIT Fins queue and ENTER Harmony's!  NOW I'M IN THE 200'S +!!!!!! :madder:  But wait!...it gets even BETTER!!

I start checking my new queue positions.....and they've all jumped from the 200's +...into the 400's!!!  :mad: AAAHHHHHHH!!!! 

I was upset....lol.  Sent a help report for them.  Got response back on both.  Basically a note saying what they did.  Nice.  Then I check again, and they've all dropped back down to the 200's + range....

As much as it was absolutely AMAZING how fast Harmony's line went...it made me crash...twice (um...I almost never crash, btw...)!  More help reports! 

Ironically, the first time I crashed was right after King passed Host Gas....hmm...methinks it had an adverse affect on me pooter...  :lolg:

If there's a good point in all this tonight, it was that Harmony can really push people through the queue at blinding speed.  Sadly, I think that is what made me crash:  a bazillion ppl all loading in the same room as me...and riding the same rides as me.  Sigh.  Time to step away from the computer...

Flamanar
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:56 PM by flamanar »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

Congrats to those who won.  And Wendy...please take it easy, ok?  Don't hurt yourself.  If you don't have any carts, let me know!  (hugs) to you and King.

Sigh.  Well...as smoothly as the first game this morning went for me..........................................this was the opposite!! :(

First, I have a couple people log in right away when they announced tonights game.  They're in the teens.  THEN a short while later:  a popup saying that Fins room shouldn't have been on the list...and that we need to EXIT Fins queue and ENTER Harmony's!  NOW I'M IN THE 200'S +!!!!!! :madder:  But wait!...it gets even BETTER!!

I start checking my new queue positions.....and they've all jumped from the 200's +...into the 400's!!!  :mad: AAAHHHHHHH!!!! 

I was upset....lol.  Sent a help report for them.  Got response back on both.  Basically a note saying what they did.  Nice.  Then I check again, and they've all dropped back down to the 200's + range....

As much as it was absolutely AMAZING how fast Harmony's line went...it made me crash...twice (um...I almost never crash, btw...)!  More help reports! 

Ironically, the first time I crashed was right after King passed Host Gas....hmm...methinks it had an adverse affect on me pooter...  :lolg:

If there's a good point in all this tonight, it was that Harmony can really push people through the queue at blinding speed.  Sadly, I think that is what made me crash:  a bazillion ppl all loading in the same room as me...and riding the same rides as me.  Sigh.  Time to step away from the computer...

Flamanar

Bummer Flame  :bm: wonder why VFK had so many problems tonight with it. King's gas is powerful! Thanks Flame for carts!

Wendy, take it easy like you're supposed to!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained

As much as it was absolutely AMAZING how fast Harmony's line went...it made me crash...twice

Flamanar

LOL - not that I don't agree with everything you have said, because I do.  But, for me personally -- yup - EXACT.  I crashed twice tonight!  Well, once I got booted, almost positive of that -- because I couldn't speak or move.  Second time I crashed.  Ridiculous. 

I really think that they flooded the room with players, just to get them through.  Well a lot of good that does, when people are crashing all over the place, and you can't even move in the room?!

Rawr.  Well, I had better luck this afternoon.  So, it's okay.  I just wanted to really collect extras to hand out is all.    ;)

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Second one ran more smoothly for me... not much lag and also not many people on the line... I was actually having fun-- although I do believe that song is now stuck in my head for good.... :rofl1:

ScarlettPixie

PrincessWendyBird

:lolg: I am laughing at King's gas causing crashing.  :lolg: That was hysterical! We had some interesting crashing also, but we were just glad to have a chance to get a few mine carts. A few times we ended up in an empty Spooky Forest room - couldn't even see myself!  :rofl1: We were able to get extras if anyone did not get through.  :bighug:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

:lolg: I am laughing at King's gas causing crashing.  :lolg: That was hysterical! We had some interesting crashing also, but we were just glad to have a chance to get a few mine carts. A few times we ended up in an empty Spooky Forest room - couldn't even see myself!  :rofl1: We were able to get extras if anyone did not get through.  :bighug:

Empty Spooky Forest room?  OMG!  lol.  Wonder how that happened?  Would have freaked me out... :sur:

What was really funny was what one of my -cough-family members-cough- said to King after he released said "Host Gas".  I don't think anyone saw it, though...it was right before I went BOOM!!  :lolg:  Another time for sure ;)

Flamanar

PrincessWendyBird

Empty Spooky Forest room?  OMG!  lol.  Wonder how that happened?  Would have freaked me out... :sur:

What was really funny was what one of my -cough-family members-cough- said to King after he released said "Host Gas".  I don't think anyone saw it, though...it was right before I went BOOM!!  :lolg:  Another time for sure ;)

Flamanar

Oh, come on Flame, you can't just leave us hanging like this! Enquiring minds want to know...

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Flamanar

Oh, come on Flame, you can't just leave us hanging like this! Enquiring minds want to know...

Lol.  Trust me...it will be MUCH funnier in person ;)  Don't worry...it will happen....'soon'. :rofl1:

Flamanar

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

Ok, so I wasn't home Sunday morning and when I did come home I saw the post here saying host game so I thought oh its probably to late now, but I will look anyway, so I go and see both Host rooms are open and I sign up for Harmony's room and my Mom signs up for Fin's room.  I couldn't believe we were at 2 yes I said 2 when we signed up.  I got into Harmony's room and of course lagging so bad, but got to ask her why I am in here and my Mom's line hasn't moved yet.  Harmony said she just opened up and I was one of the first people to come in, but when I told her about Fin's room she didn't believe me Fin's room was open.  She then checked the room cause she told me Fin was not there that night and she closed the room.  Mom could not leave the line to sign up for Harmony's line cause it said she was already in a line and there was no red cancel button for her to click so then Harmony decided to merge both Fin's line and her line together so everyone could get an item and she stayed open really late which was really nice of her to do.  We also had problems, but we got some carts so we are happy.  Just wish we could of got more.

Sorry it was my fault they closed Fin's room.  LOL!  :uhuh:  :tomato:  :lolg:

Hey Fun which beach do you go to?  Tell me in a PM if you want to tell me.  I usually do the same every Sunday when I can and that is why I am not on here.  LOL!  :tan:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up