The Way It Was... Back In The Days Of VMK > VMK Memories

I just had an "aww" I miss VMK moment :(

<< < (2/3) > >>

littlebelle:
Awe, I wish we had a place to meet up and celebrate. I posted on Lands thread asking what game she is playing so we can have a partythere. I am not sure if she is on VFK if so I could host a party for her. Let me know hugs Littlebelle.

funfly:
Gosh yep! Miss VMK as it helped me through some rough times too. Miss some friends from VMK as well since I have not found them anywhere else.  :cry:

I can say though that with VFK there it does help fill that loss of VMK; and if VFK had not come along I may never have met some more of you other nice folks!  :bighug:

I love Peter Pan flight as well Papa and is the first ride I want to go on; and was so thrilled to have it in VMK to "tide me over" for those long-awaited trips to WDW.

Prayers to Dlandchick and Little Princess for health and strength.  :bighug:

smackeralchick:

--- Quote from: littlebelle on April 23, 2009, 06:01 AM ---Awe, I wish we had a place to meet up and celebrate. I posted on Lands thread asking what game she is playing so we can have a partythere. I am not sure if she is on VFK if so I could host a party for her. Let me know hugs Littlebelle.

--- End quote ---

Aww, LittleBelle, that's so sweet :bighug:, but Land doesn't play any online games.  We tried VFK, small worlds, fairies, and something else I can't even remember, but she didn't really like any of them.  Not to mention she's always doing homework, so there's not time :'( :cry:.  Maybe over the summer she will do "OurWorld".

Thank you for all you've done.  And hey! I see you're going on a cruise! :thumb: :yes!:
Smackeralchick

smackeralchick:

--- Quote from: mir4mad on April 23, 2009, 12:04 AM ---Oh wow- seems like we have those moments still everyday in my house. princessmadiro has not been the same since VMK closed. She has had a rough year. With the one year anniversary coming up she's been even more upset. Every time she plays a new online world it all comes back again to her about how there is no place like VMK and there never will be again.  :cry:

princess is fighting a head cold right now and we are to leave for WDW next week. Please pray she gets over this soon because i know this trip would mean the world to her and help bring back my little princess with the twinkle in her eye.

smackeralchick- I'm sorry we never met in VMK and didn't hear of Dlandchick's story until VMK closed. A very good friend of ours just finished chemo a year ago and is a one year survivor. I know how special VMK must have been to both of you and wish that it was still around for a celebration next month because it will be an awesome day to celebrate and a fitting venue at that. My prayers for complete healing and strength.
 :hug:

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the prayers and good wishes.  I hope that your Princess is feeling better and that you are able to have a magical time in WDW :msmile:.  I also feel like VMK was an irreplaceable place where you could always find a friend, and I wish Disney could have found  a way to let us play indefinitely.  Dlandchick actually wanted to ask Make-a-Wish to have Disney bring VMK back, as her wish, but we knew it was no use.  Boo Disney :mad: :bm:

Hugs and pixie dust to your family.
Smackeralchick

smackeralchick:

--- Quote from: funfly on April 23, 2009, 03:52 PM ---Gosh yep! Miss VMK as it helped me through some rough times too. Miss some friends from VMK as well since I have not found them anywhere else.  :cry:

I can say though that with VFK there it does help fill that loss of VMK; and if VFK had not come along I may never have met some more of you other nice folks!  :bighug:

I love Peter Pan flight as well Papa and is the first ride I want to go on; and was so thrilled to have it in VMK to "tide me over" for those long-awaited trips to WDW.

Prayers to Dlandchick and Little Princess for health and strength.  :bighug:

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Funfly, for the prayers and hugs. That was the best thing about VMK--all the really nice strangers that became caring friends. :cry: :'(. Woot for VMK friends :drinkingtoast:
Smackeralchick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version