VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GOLD EARS!!!! From Egg Hunt!!!  (Read 8291 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: GOLD EARS!!!! From Egg Hunt!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 12:26 PM »

I am seeing no eggs either is it over??? I feel bad for the people that actually had to work today. Or were not able to sneek on to their office computer for a fun filled 30 - 40 minutes of constant clicking, and eye squinting. There are going to be alot of unhappy kids and  folks tonight. Maybe they just pulled it for a bit???
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 12:43 PM »

Something is up! the NPC are not working... could it be a server down?
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

CoralHibiscus

• Nobody pay attention
    to my rear!!!
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 01:09 PM »

aww. Is it really gone? I have only been able to log on and get one golden egg. :(
  You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 01:38 PM »

We are not sure what is happening... No eggs, no NPC talking and no replies to report..... So, guess we take it one step at a time...
ScarlettPixie

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 01:40 PM »

Pix, I owe you a big hug.  If you hadn't met me in game last night, I would never have known about this.  This Easter, as I've said earlier, has been a VFK fiasco.  Nobody knew you got gold eggs after a certain amount of regular eggs were collected...and nobody knew that if you collected 4 gold eggs you'd get gold bunny ears.  Then the surprise host game last night.  Did I miss seeing that information posted somewhere on VFK for all to see?  Or were we left to figure things out for ourselves?????

Seriously....VFK MUST work on communicating important information to its players...especially during a busy holiday like the one that has just passed.  VFK has been open almost a year now...and I'm STILL complaining about the lack of communication.  I just don't get it.  Takes....what...like 5 minutes to update a webpage?   It's like they played alot of the Easter festivities by ear or something!  If they had plans and information about the hunt and games..........................is it too much for us to ask that they share that with us????  Secrets???  Indeed.  Something smells. :hmmmm:

Flamanar
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:42 PM by flamanar »

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 01:46 PM »

Aww you are welcome! But I found out about it by reading a post.... Rofl!!!! :rofl1:

I do agree that they need to communicate more and I do not like that we had to find out on our own with the egg. How many people missed that? Many, I say!
ScarlettPixie

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 02:28 PM »

Ok, I had a feeling something like this would happen so I stayed up all night (and I do mean ALL NIGHT) and played egg hunt and then saw Enigma on unsticking eggs.  Then in the early moring I saw that they had now placed eggs inside the shops, the Park and inside the Stable that weren't there before which I guess was to help some people get the gold ears.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get the extra eggs for my Mom because my Monitor actually blew out from all the egg hunting and I would have to go to another one to gather the eggs so instead I decided I would nap first then come back and try for the extra eggs for her, but when I signed her on people were saying the egg hunt was now over.  :madder:

No problem Krazy.   :bighug:   I'm just glad that we were all able to pass the word along.  I'm not sure how people are supposed to know this if they don't read Forums or their friends don't know.  :(    Good Luck on your Easter Egg Hunt Trek.   :thumb:

Ty, yes it is not easy for me on a slow computer to read the forums and play so usually I do one at a time.  :(

LOL!  My biggest fear.... I have three golden eggs now and have gone through all the rooms, LOL!
How many English countryside rooms are there?  I've only found two, but perhaps there are three?

Pink to answer your question there are four Countryside rooms and all had eggs, but the third one and there are for Outback rooms, but all had eggs there including the Mother Load room as I call it (LOL).

When they added more eggs early, early this morning it was then easier to get the eggs without the Fairy and Mermaid/Merman Worlds.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up